- Glass Bottles With Wood Stoppers - Oil and Vinegar $19 – $39 Make an impression. Sculptural spheres in natural wood function as stoppers for these shapely glass bottles, designed for decanting whiskey, wine, oil and vinegar. For a witty gift, monogram them with short words like 'sip,' 'refill' or 'enough.' Glass with round wood stopper. Available in Wine or Whiskey (sold separately), or Oil and Vinegar (set of 2). Hand wash. Made in India. This item is monogrammable for an additional $9.00. Learn more.
- Bottle with Iron Candle Stand - 3 holder reg. price $59 sale $34.99
- Oversized Apothecary Bottle, Small reg. price $49 – $99 sale $34.99 – $69.99
- Caged Bubble Glass Bottle, Small $19 – $44
- Common Good®, Linen Water, 16 oz, Glass Bottle, Sage Leaf reg. price $8 – $19.95 sale $8 – $12.99 Fresh air. Common Goods linen water adds a subtle grapefruit fragrance to your home. It also helps ease stress, anxiety and offer a peaceful nights rest. Made from essential oils, its free of phthalates, 100% readily biodegradable and plant-based. Never tested on animals. Created in collaboration with Common Good. Learn more. 100% biodegradable. 16 fluid oz.glass bottle. Made in the USA.
- Printed Growler, Got 99 Bottles $15
- Common Good®, Hand Soap, 16 oz, Glass Bottle, Sage Leaf reg. price $8.50 – $18.95 sale $8.50 – $14.99 Clean start. Common Goods plant-based hand soap is free from synthetic fragrance and phthalates. A small amount of soap, a good rub and some running water are all you need to kill germs. Created in collaboration with Common Good. Learn more. Sage Leaf scent created exclusively for west elm. 100% biodegradable. Available in two sizes. See Details + Dimensions for ingredients. Made in the USA.