Glass Home Decor
Roar + Rabbit Rhythmic Lines Wall Art, Individual
Creative firm Roar + Rabbit designs textiles, furniture and home accessories that blend modern style with whimsical details. A geometric take on stained glass, this dreamy combo of white and glass is a modern way to spruce up your walls. Created in collaboration with Roar + Rabbit. Learn more. 18"w x 0.5"d x 54"h (each). White glass. Copper finished metal frame. Imported.
- Summer Snowglobe, Cactus $24 Special $19 – $24
Vitreluxe Glass Vase, Bud, White
We worked with Oregon-based glass company Vitreluxe to design these intricate, blown-glass vases. Skilled artisans use incalmo, a technique that fuses two glass pieces together to create each vase. The vases are made with pot glass, resulting in a rich range of shades that blend opaque and transparent tones. Hand-blown glass. Each vase is unique. Imported.
- Glass Ball Objects, Set of 3, Blue $36 Special $25
- Frosted Mesh Glass Vase, 9", White $34 – $44 Special $27 – $35
- Recycled Glass Vase, Thin Fluted, 12" $19 – $69 Special $15 – $55
- Glass + Mirror House, Medium $16 Sale $7.99
- Mid-Century Straight Glass Vase with Stopper, Wide Small, Blue $39 – $79 Special $27 – $55
- Shelley Weir Mirror, Glass Half Full, Gray + Black, 11"x14" $159
Newgate Biscuit Clock, Kettle Green
Inspired by vintage biscuit tins, this alarm clock has a retro feel with it's squared shape, bold numerals and metal hands. Gloss-finished casing eliminates potential glare. 6"w x 2.7"d x 6"h. Glass face; metal base in Kettle Green. Metal hands; glass lens. Has a second hand and an alarm. Requires one AA battery (not included). Imported.
- Metallic Honeycomb Vase, Tall $39 Sale $29.99
Antique Tiled Mirror
A foxed-mirror tile frame edged with wood molding lends this handsome piece a slightly vintage look and feel. Great for making a small space look larger, letting more light into a room or just providing ample area for checking out an outfit, this versatile mirror can be hung or leaned against a walleither horizontally or verticallyover a fireplace, console, couch or dining buffet, in a bedroom over a dresser or bed or in multiples in an entryway to create a decorative display. 24"w x 1"d x 36"h.
- Stripes + Dots Mercury Candle, Votive, Ribbed $6 – $49 Special $4 – $39
Holler Design Small Home Mirror
Lascassas, TN-based Holler Design makes handcrafted goods using wood sourced from their family farm. This mirror is their contemporary interpretation of an antique vanity mirror. They shape and hand sand each frame from solid walnut wood. Created by Holler Design. 13.25"w x .4"d x 10.25"h. Walnut hardwood. Mirrored glass. Designed and made in Lascassas, Tennessee.
- Mercury Grid Vase, Silver, Small Cylinder $10 – $69 Sale $4.99 – $24.99
- Waterscape Vase, Short Bottle, Ocean Blue $24 – $129 Special $13 – $90
- Waterscape Bud Vase Centerpiece Blue $44 Special $35
- Framed Print, How Sweet It Is, Blue Heart, 22"x22" $149
- Colorblocked Mirror, Round $129
Paper Mache Mirror, Ribbed Square
As part of our collaboration with Port-au-Prince workshop Caribbean Craft, we worked with artisans in Haiti to create this mirror. Made from recycled materials, it adds dimension to your walls. 21"sq. x 2"d. Papier-mache-wrapped engineered wood, mirrored glass. Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece. Hanging hardware included. Made in Haiti. Online/catalog only.
Peruvian Handmade Mirror, Brass/Silver, Circle
Mirror, mirror. These Peruvian Artisan Mirrors were handcrafted in Peru using a centuries-old technique once used to carve religious sculptures. Made from FSC-certified Amazonian timber wood and painted in a non-toxic finish, they instantly dress up any wall space. Engineered wood frames in Gold or White. Hand-carved by Peruvian artisans. Mirrored glass. Made in Peru.