- Textured Dip Bowl, Slate, Honeycomb $4 – $5 sale $1.99 – $5
- Folk Pad Printed Bowl, Llama, Gray/Yellow $8
- Heart Pad Printed Bowl, Hearts, Red $8 Give a gift with heart, to yourself or someone else. Beginning September 1, 2015, while supplies last, west elm will donate 50% of the purchase price of each bowl directly to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Were proud to support the St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital Thanks and Giving campaign. Give. To help more kids live. Learn more. Glazed porcelain. 5"diam. x 2.75"h. Imported.
- Colored Glaze Prep Bowl, Large, Slate $5 Color contrast. The insides of these ceramic Color Glaze Prep Bowls are hand painted in different hues. Perfect for portioning out ingredients, theyre also great for serving small bites or catching clutter on bookshelves, dressers and desks. Glazed earthenware. 4.9"diam x 2"h. Color is hand-applied. Imported.
- Textured Brights Dip Bowl, Dots, Yellow/Gray $5
- Ikat Pad Print Bowl, Dot Fleur, Dusty Purple $8 Globe bowl appeal. A variety of vibrant patterns, influenced by traditional textiles, give our Pad Printed Bowls just enough edge to make breakfast a little more interesting. As functional as they are attractive, youll have these in constant rotation. 5"diam x 2.75"h. Glazed porcelain. Sold individually. Imported.
- Ikat Pad Printed Bowl, Ikat Dot, Yellow/Gray Rim $8 Playful prints. A variety of vibrant patterns, influenced by traditional textiles, give our Ikat Pad Printed Bowls just enough edge to make breakfast a little more interesting. As functional as they are fun, you can use them for soups, cereals and more. 5"diam x 2.75"h. Glazed porcelain. Solid individually. Imported.
- Animal Pad Printed Bowl, Cheetah, Black/Gray $8
- La Casa Bird Bowl, White $15 sale $10.99 Clay culture. These colorful Bird Bowls are handcrafted by artisans in Guatemalas western highlands, an area known for its majolica and glazeware. Made from locally sourced clay, each piece is thrown, sculpted and glazed by hand. 5.1"diam. x 2.3"h. Hand-thrown and glazed ceramic. Each piece is one of a kind. Made in Guatemala.