Glazed Serving Dinnerware
- Organic Shaped Serveware, Medium Serving Bowl, White $19 – $29 Simple yet striking serveware, inspired by shells, stones and other objects found in nature. Pure white glazed porcelain. Subtle differences in shape create a distinctive tabletop display. Coordinates with west elm's Organic Shaped Dinnerware (sold separately). Microwave and dishwasher safe. Imported.
- Ikat Pad Printed Bowl, Shields Ikat, Yellow/Gray Rim $8 Playful prints. A variety of vibrant patterns, influenced by traditional textiles, give our Ikat Pad Printed Bowls just enough edge to make breakfast a little more interesting. As functional as they are fun, you can use them for soups cereals and more. 5"diam x 2.75"h. Glazed porcelain. Solid individually. Imported.
- Textured Dip Bowl, Gray Dot $4
- Color Glaze Prep Bowl, Large, Aqua $5 Color contrast. The insides of these ceramic Color Glaze Prep Bowls are hand painted in different hues. Perfect for portioning out ingredients, theyre also great for serving small bites or catching clutter on bookshelves, dressers and desks. Glazed earthenware. 4.9"diam x 2"h. Color is hand-applied. Imported.
- Textured Dinnerware, Bowl, Set of 4, Teal, Dot $32 sale $14.99 – $19.99
- Ikat Pad Printed Serve Bowl, Giant Ikat, Dark Blue/Light Blue $16 Globe bowl appeal. A variety of vibrant patterns, influenced by traditional textiles, give our Ikat Pad Printed Serving Bowls just enough edge to make entertaining a little more interesting. As functional as they are attractive, youll have them in constant rotation. Glazed porcelain. 7"diam x 3.4"h. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Imported.