- Mid-Century Geo Ceramic Vase, 8.75", Celery $34 – $59
- Pure White Ceramic Vase, Low Centerpiece $109
Atelier Stella Vase, Medium Tall, White
Liven things up. Designed by London-based designer Stella Baggott, each of these terracotta vases is made and glazed in Portugal. Fill them with air plants, ferns or flowers to turn them into cute characters with their own hairstyles. Created in collaboration with Stella Baggott. Learn more. Glazed terracotta. Made in Portugal.
- Ceramicist Vase, Short Neck, White $34 – $59
- Pure White Ceramic Vase, Oversized Raindrop $109 – $249
Tonal Wash Vase, Small, 7"
Handcrafted and edged with large dashes of glaze, our Tonal Wash Vases have a beautifully variegated appearance that makes each one completely unique. They're part of west elm Collection—a carefully curated mix of pieces that inspire and transform your space. Part of west elm Collection. Available exclusively online or at our Chelsea location. Glazed terracotta. White/Gray/Black finish. Handmade; each piece is unique. Sold individually. Made in the Philippines.
Art Pottery Vase, 4.5"
Inspired by German vases from the 1950s, our Art Pottery Vases are a contemporary take on mid-century shapes. They feature creative combinations of glazed and raw textures and patterns, yet their neutral palette keeps the collection grounded. 100% earthenware. White glaze + natural clay finish. Imported.
- Linework Vase, Honeycomb, Tall Shoulder, Saffron $44
- Linework Maze Pattern Vase, Short Teardrop, White $19 – $49