Imported Base Dining Table
- Round Adjustable Bistro Table $399 Industrial form, modern function. Our Round Adjustable Bistro Table combines a rustic sheesham wood top with a powder-coated steel base. Versatile and simple to use, it can adjust from dining to counter height just lift and screw in its antique-brass finished adjustment knob. 30"diam. x 28"-36"h. Sheesham wood top. Antique Brass-finished iron base; adjusts with screw-in pin. Coordinates with the Rustic Chair and Counter Stool or the Hairpin Chair. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Elm Top Dining Table $2,599 special $1,899
- Arc Base Pedestal Table 42", Smoke $499 – $599 Gather 'round. Set on a sculptural solid wood base inspired by 1930s Art Deco lines, our smoke-finish 60" Arc Base Pedestal Table seats up to six people in a conversation-conducive circle, while the 42" version can host a more intimate crowd of up to four. 42" table comfortably seats up to 4; 60" up to 6. Solid-wood base; engineered wood top with Smoke-stained ash veneer. 60" assembled upon arrival via In-Home Delivery. Imported. Select items are online/catalog only.
- Geometric Base Dining Table $1,499 Geometry 101. Angled iron legs provide the sturdy base for the Geometric Base Dining Table. Made from solid acacia wood in a rich dark walnut finish, this bench coordinates with our Geometric Base Dining Bench. 85"w x 39"d x 31"h. Solid acacia wood body in a Dark Walnut finish. Iron base. Online/catalog only. Imported.
- Reeve Mid-Century Dining Table, Marble/Pecan $1,199 Set in stone. With its solid marble top and pecan-stained solid wood base, the Reeve Dining Table's round, compact size works for a breakfast nook or smaller dinner party. Brass-capped feet give it a finished feel. 44''diam. x 31''h. Marble top. Solid wood legs with Pecan finish. Brass-finished ferrules. Imported.
- Slab Outdoor 32" Bistro Dining Table $599 Crafted from lava stone atop an iron base, the Slab Side Tables versatile surface is equally at home indoors or outdoors. Its simple design and durable frame make it the ideal backdrop for drinks and candles on an outdoor patio. 32"diam. x 30"h. 80% lava stone, 20% resin. Online/catalog only. Imported.
- Mid-Century Round Dining Table, White $599 Bring the beauty of 1950s and '60s design to the dining room. The compact size of the bistro-style Mid-Century Round Dining Table sets the tone for cozy, intimate meals with friends and loved ones. 44"diam. x 30.25"h. FSC-certified solid eucalyptus wood base; walnut veneer top. More about FSC. Imported. Online/catalog only. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- Mid-Century Bistro Table, Walnut $399 Bring the beauty of 1950s and '60s design to the dining room. The compact size of the Mid-Century Round Bistro Table sets the tone for cozy, intimate meals. Its American walnut veneer highlights the rich grain and complements the modern silhouette. 32"diam. x 30"h. FSC-certified solid eucalyptus wood base; walnut veneer top. More about FSC. Acorn-stained finish. Imported. Online/catalog only. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- Mid-Century Media - 3-Drawer Side Table (Acorn) $399 Simple, sophisticated storage. Inspired by American modern design, the Mid-Century Side Table borrows its slim legs and beveled edges from iconic '50s and '60s furniture silhouettes. Available with 3 drawers or 1 roomy cabinet, these tables provide practical storage space in the living room or dining room. 20.5"w x 19"d x 27"h. FSC-certified solid eucalyptus wood base, acacia wood veneer body; Acorn-stained finish. The FSC promotes responsible forest management. Learn more.