Imported Base Dining Table
- Parker Round Dining Table, 44", Walnut $499 Bring the beauty of mid-century design to the dining room. The compact size of the bistro-style Parker Mid-Century Round Dining Table sets the tone for cozy, intimate meals with friends and loved ones. 44"diam x 30.25"h. FSC-certified solid eucalyptus wood base; walnut veneer top. More about FSC. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Geometric Base Dining Table $1,499 Geometry 101. Angled iron legs provide the sturdy base for the Geometric Base Dining Table. Made from solid acacia wood in a rich dark walnut finish, this bench coordinates with our Geometric Base Dining Bench. 85"w x 39"d x 31"h. Solid acacia wood body in a Dark Walnut finish. Iron base. Online/catalog only. Imported.
- Slab Outdoor 32" Bistro Dining Table $599 Crafted from lava stone atop an iron base, the Slab Side Tables versatile surface is equally at home indoors or outdoors. Its simple design and durable frame make it the ideal backdrop for drinks and candles on an outdoor patio. 32"diam. x 30"h. 80% lava stone, 20% resin. Online/catalog only. Imported.
- Staggered Wood Dining Table, Walnut $1,699 Rustic and refined. Crafted from a mix reclaimed wood and walnut-finished black cedar, each Staggered Wood Dining Table is subtly one of a kind. Its smooth walnut-finished top features offset reclaimed wood along the edge, which is left unstained to highlight its naturally variegated color and texture. 76w x 36d x 30h. Black cedar wood top in a Walnut finish and sealed with a water-based lacquer; Reclaimed wood edges. Metal base. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Mid-Century Media - 3-Drawer Side Table (Acorn) $399 Simple, sophisticated storage. Inspired by American modern design, the Mid-Century Side Table borrows its slim legs and beveled edges from iconic '50s and '60s furniture silhouettes. Available with 3 drawers or 1 roomy cabinet, these tables provide practical storage space in the living room or dining room. 20.5"w x 19"d x 27"h. FSC-certified solid eucalyptus wood base, acacia wood veneer body; Acorn-stained finish. The FSC promotes responsible forest management. Learn more.
- Parker Bistro Table, Walnut $399 Bring the beauty of mid-century design to the dining room. The compact size of the Parker Mid-Century Round Bistro Table sets the tone for cozy, intimate meals. Its American walnut veneer highlights the rich grain and complements the modern silhouette. 32"diam. x 30"h. FSC-certified solid eucalyptus wood base; walnut veneer top. More about FSC. Acorn-stained finish. Imported. Online/catalog only. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- Arc Base Pedestal Table 42", Smoke $499 – $599 Gather 'round. Set on a sculptural solid wood base inspired by 1930s Art Deco lines, our smoke-finish 60" Arc Base Pedestal Table seats up to six people in a conversation-conducive circle, while the 42" version can host a more intimate crowd of up to four. 42" table comfortably seats up to 4; 60" up to 6. Solid-wood base; engineered wood top with Smoke-stained ash veneer. 60" assembled upon arrival via In-Home Delivery. Imported. Select items are online/catalog only.
- Reeve Mid-Century Bistro Table, Marble/Pecan $699 Set in stone. With its solid marble top and pecan-stained solid wood base, the Reeve Bistro Table's compact size works for a breakfast nook or date night dinner. Brass-capped feet give it a finished feel. 32''diam. x 31''h. Marble top. Solid wood legs with Pecan finish. Brass-finished ferrules. Imported.