Imported Cooking Kitchen Equipment
- Stoneware Measuring Cups, Apple $24
- Universal Expert Cooking Tools, Corkscrew $30 sale $17.99 Beautifully useful. The Universal Expert Corkscrew features an easy-grip, compact design that ejects corks easily and a foil cutter tip that doubles as a bottle opener. The Universal Expert Collection by Sebastian Conran features products that are thoughtfully designed and easy to use. 1.8"diam. x 7.7"h. Imported.
- Caso Electric Grill Griddle $159.95 sale $99.99 For breakfast, lunch and dinner. The cast iron Caso Electric Griddle is a powerful indoor grill with a reversible nonstick cooking surface. Starting off the day with pancake, egg or skillet recipes, you can then easily reverse sides to grill some steak, fish or vegetables for a filling dinner. 23.6"w x 12.8"d x 4.5"h. Cast iron surface in Black. Nonstick coating. Precision temperature control; simple dial-controlled operation. Imported.
- Labeled Kitchen, Butter Dish, White $16
- Universal Expert, Oven to Table Serveware $70 sale $44.99 Beautifully useful. This porcelain dish has cool-touch handles that let you take sizzling hot dishes straight from the oven to the table. Beyond cooking, the piece also makes a useful serving dish for pastas and salads. The Universal Expert Collection by Sebastian Conran features products that are thoughtfully designed and easy to use. Porcelain dish. Removable beech wood and stainless steel holder. Imported.
- Universal Expert Cooking Tools, Pepper + Salt Mill Set $70 Beautifully useful. Intended for salt, pepper and spices, these mills are thoughtfully designed for cooking and table use. The crank handle is easy on the wrists and adjusts to accommodate very coarse to fine grains. The Universal Expert Collection by Sebastian Conran features products that are thoughtfully designed and easy to use. Stainless steel body; ceramic mill. Beech wood trivet. Set of 2. Imported.
- Cast Iron Cookware, Black Exterior/Cream Interior, 3.5 Quart $79 – $99 sale $29.99 – $79 Slow down. Our heavy Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Ovens evenly distribute heat when searing, braising, boiling and more. They seal in the flavor and moisture of stews, meats, casseroles and rice dishes, while cooking at a lower temp. The pots also keep second helpings warm or can be stored in the fridge or freezer for later. Created in collaboration with designer Aaron Probyn exclusively for west elm. Learn more. Cast iron; Gray enamel. Imported.