Imported Cooking Kitchen Equipment
- Caso Electric Grill Griddle reg. price $159.95 sale $99.99 For breakfast, lunch and dinner. The cast iron Caso Electric Griddle is a powerful indoor grill with a reversible nonstick cooking surface. Starting off the day with pancake, egg or skillet recipes, you can then easily reverse sides to grill some steak, fish or vegetables for a filling dinner. 23.6"w x 12.8"d x 4.5"h. Cast iron surface in Black. Nonstick coating. Precision temperature control; simple dial-controlled operation. Imported.
- Universal Expert Cooking Tools, Corkscrew reg. price $30 sale $17.99 Beautifully useful. The Universal Expert Corkscrew features an easy-grip, compact design that ejects corks easily and a foil cutter tip that doubles as a bottle opener. The Universal Expert Collection by Sebastian Conran features products that are thoughtfully designed and easy to use. 1.8"diam. x 7.7"h. Imported.
- Wood + Copper Salt Cellar, Copper Lid + Mango Wood, 2.75" x3.5" $16
- Tri-Ply Copper Cookware, 8 Pc Set $499 Created just for us by British designer Aaron Probyn, this classic Tri-Ply Copper Cookware 8- Piece Set features a copper-finished exterior and stainless steel interior. Tri-ply construction means it also has a layer of aluminum sandwiched between steel for quick, even heating. Created with designer Aaron Probyn exclusively for west elm. Learn more. Copper-finished exterior; stainless steel and aluminum body. 8-piece set (see Details + Dimensions for contents).
- Color Glaze Pinch Bowl, Mint $3 Inside out. Great for prepping cooking ingredients and serving condiments, our hand-painted Color Glaze Pinch Bowls are glazed with color on the inside and white on the outside for a look that's both pretty and playful. Hand painted. Glazed earthenware. 2.4"diam x 1.25"h. Sold individually. Hand wash. Imported.
- Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 3.5 Qt., White $79 – $99 Slow down. Our heavy Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Ovens evenly distribute heat when searing, braising, boiling and more. They seal in the flavor and moisture of stews, meats, casseroles and rice dishes, while cooking at a lower temp. The pots also keep second helpings warm or can be stored in the fridge or freezer for later. Created in collaboration with designer Aaron Probyn exclusively for west elm. Learn more. Cast iron; Gray enamel. Imported.