Imported Iron Side Table
- Mixed Wood Side Table $599 A mix of walnut and reclaimed peroba woods makes up the Mixed Wood Side Table. Rustic and charming, it makes a great accent next to a sofa or chair, and features an open compartment for stacking books or displaying decorative objects. 24"w x 17"d x 20"h. Solid walnut top and reclaimed peroba frame. Iron base. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Angled Base Side Table $349
- Metal Radius Side Table $699 Show your metal. The glass-topped Metal Radius Side Table's curved legs and blackened iron finish combine the industrial look with a sophisticated modern shape. A solid iron base provides plenty of room to stack books and magazines. 20"sq. x 24"h. Iron base in a Blackened finish. Glass top. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Bone Side Table, Ivory $199 – $349 Material mix. Simple and sculptural, the Bone Side Table is a go-anywhere accent piece that combines an industrial-looking iron crossed base with the softer vibe of a hand-inlaid natural bone tile top. Hand-inlaid natural bone tile; engineered wood top. Iron base with powder-coated steel legs. Pads on bottom of metal base protect floors. Imported.
- Antique Finish End Table $499 The metal trim on the Antique Finish End Table is acid-washed, sandblasted and finished with an electroplating process that gives it a vintage appearance. A bottom shelf provides extra space for stacking books, magazines and more. 24"w x 24"d x 24"h. Iron in an Antique Nickel finish. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Element Mirror Side Table $299 sale $199.99 The metal finish on the Antique Finish Side Table is acid-washed and finished to give it a vintage appearance. A mirrored top shelf reflects lamplight upward while a perforated bottom shelf provides extra space for books and magazines. 18"diam. x 24"h. Iron in an Antique Nickel finish. Imported. Online/catalog only.