Imported Iron Side Table
- Mixed Wood Side Table $599 A mix of walnut and reclaimed peroba woods makes up the Mixed Wood Side Table. Rustic and charming, it makes a great accent next to a sofa or chair, and features an open compartment for stacking books or displaying decorative objects. 24"w x 17"d x 20"h. Solid walnut top and reclaimed peroba frame. Iron base. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Metal Radius Side Table $699 Show your metal. The glass-topped Metal Radius Side Table's curved legs and blackened iron finish combine the industrial look with a sophisticated modern shape. A solid iron base provides plenty of room to stack books and magazines. 20"sq. x 24"h. Iron base in a Blackened finish. Glass top. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Element Mirror Side Table reg. price $299 sale $119.99 The metal finish on the Antique Finish Side Table is acid-washed and finished to give it a vintage appearance. A mirrored top shelf reflects lamplight upward while a perforated bottom shelf provides extra space for books and magazines. 18"diam. x 24"h. Iron in an Antique Nickel finish. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Angled Base Side Table $349
- Shadow Box Side Table $799
- Wythe Side Table $499 Hand assembled from iron and reclaimed elm, the Wythe Side Table's rustic wood top is paired with an industrial frame. Its parquet top was sourced from elm wood doors and inlaid in a sunburst pattern for extra style. 22"sq. x 24"h. Reclaimed elm wood top. Iron frame. Hand assembled and hand finished. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Bone Side Table, Ivory $199 – $349 Material mix. Simple and sculptural, the Bone Side Table is a go-anywhere accent piece that combines an industrial-looking iron crossed base with the softer vibe of a hand-inlaid natural bone tile top. Hand-inlaid natural bone tile; engineered wood top. Iron base with powder-coated steel legs. Pads on bottom of metal base protect floors. Imported.