- Everett Ottoman, Boucle, Charcoal $349 – $499 Kick up your feet. The low-slung Everett Upholstered Ottoman's clean, mid-century-inspired lines make a sophisticated spot to rest your legs, your laptop or a tray of cocktails. 24"w x 18"d x 17"h. Solid wood frame and legs with Chocolate-stained finish. Polyester foam padding for maximum comfort. Imported. Online only.
- Faceted Wood Frame Ottoman, Heathered Weave, Charcoal $399 The geometric wood base gives the Faceted Wood Frame Ottoman a lofty profile. Upholstered in a charcoal heathered tweed, it can work as a spot to rest your legs, a side table for snacks or a spot for your laptopso that you can get some work in while watching your favorite shows. 27"w x 21.5"d x 17"h. Heathered weave upholstery in Charcoal. Solid pecan legs in a Walnut finish. Imported.
- Tufted Ottoman - Flax $799 Fashionable furnishing. The close nailhead detailing on the Tufted Ottoman creates a surface sturdy enough to support books, trays and remotes. This versatile piece works well in front of a sofa or at the foot of a low-rise bed. 58"w x 28"d x 18"h. Covered in 75% cotton, 25% linen upholstery. Metal pipe frame. Tufted top doubles as surface for books + trays. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Patchen Ottoman, Boucle, Charcoal $449 – $599
- Cross Base Ottoman, Luster Velvet, Celestial Blue $199 – $239
- Upholstered Ottoman, Boucle, Charcoal $399 – $599
- Essex Ottoman, Boucle, Cement $349 – $499 special $319 – $499 An Old World charmer. With its decoratively turned legs and tailored tufting, this versatile Essex Upholstered Ottoman works equally well as a coffee table, footrest or in-a-pinch seating. Decoratively turned legs add heirloom charm in small spaces or large lofts. 36"sq. x 13.5"h. Solid wood frame and legs with Chocolate-stained finish. Solid fabric options include tufting; print fabrics feature a smooth top. Imported.
- Graham Glider Ottoman, Marled Microfiber, Ash Gray $349 – $549