Imported Solid Wood Dining Table
- Geometric Base Dining Table $1,499 Geometry 101. Angled iron legs provide the sturdy base for the Geometric Base Dining Table. Made from solid acacia wood in a rich dark walnut finish, this bench coordinates with our Geometric Base Dining Bench. 85"w x 39"d x 31"h. Solid acacia wood body in a Dark Walnut finish. Iron base. Online/catalog only. Imported.
- Parsons Expandable, 3-Sizes, Chocolate $799 Intimate dinner to extended family feast. A smooth gliding mechanism widens our Expandable Parsons Dining Table when you need an extra spot (or four). Like the rest of the collection, its square legs are the same thickness as its top, creating a clean silhouette. Chocolate-stained oak veneer. Solid and engineered wood. Expands on a smooth gliding system. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Reeve Mid-Century Dining Table, Marble/Pecan $1,199 Set in stone. With its solid marble top and pecan-stained solid wood base, the Reeve Dining Table's round, compact size works for a breakfast nook or smaller dinner party. Brass-capped feet give it a finished feel. 44''diam. x 31''h. Marble top. Solid wood legs with Pecan finish. Brass-finished ferrules. Imported.
- Emmerson Round Dining Table, 42In Reclaimed Pine $799 Relaxed and refined. Our popular Emmerson Dining Table is now available in a cozy round shape that seats up to 4. Made from reclaimed pine certified by the Forest Stewardship Council, it bears the knots and natural flaws that make every table subtly unique. 42"diam x 30"h. FSC-certified solid reclaimed pine; wax finish. More about FSC. The reclaimed pine comes from a variety of sources, including shipping pallets and packing crates.
- Emmerson 62" Dining Table, Reclaimed Pine $899 – $1,299 Relaxed and refined. Made from rustic reclaimed pine certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), the Emmerson Dining Table shows the knots and natural imperfections that make each piece subtly one of a kind FSC-certified solid reclaimed pine; wax finish. More about FSC. The reclaimed pine comes from a variety of sources, including shipping pallets and packing crates.
- Mid-Century Round Dining Table, White $599 Bring the beauty of 1950s and '60s design to the dining room. The compact size of the bistro-style Mid-Century Round Dining Table sets the tone for cozy, intimate meals with friends and loved ones. 44"diam. x 30.25"h. FSC-certified solid eucalyptus wood base; walnut veneer top. More about FSC. Imported. Online/catalog only. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.