Imported Solid Wood Dining Table
- Field Dining Table, Oak/Storm $999 Eat, drink, slice, dice. Our Field Dining Table features a solid oak top that takes you from food prep to family mealplus, it's treated with an oil that lets it double as a cutting board. Four drawers in the table's apron are great for stashing placemats, cutlery and serveware. 60''w x 36''d x 30''h. Solid oak surface safe for food prep. Solid wood legs in Storm finish. Four storage drawers in table apron. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Rustic Kitchen Rectangular Dining Table $699 Hello, handsome. The Rustic Dining Table's stainless-steel surface pays homage to zinc-topped counters from Parisian bistros, while sturdy legs in acacia wood warm things up. Sized for family meals or small dinner parties, it's a versatile addition to the kitchen or dining room. 66"w x 36"d x 30"h. Solid acacia wood frame. Stainless steel top. Seats 4 to 6. Assembly required. Wipe clean. Imported. Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Cortlandt Dining Table, 60", Smoke $499 – $749 sale $399.99 – $599.99 Room to grow. Our new Cortlandt Dining Table marries mid-century style with an exotic, smoky finish on solid ash legs and a wood veneer top. On the large version, one drop-in leaf lets you expand the table to seat up to 8 people. Solid ash wood frame and veneer in a Smoke finish. 1 drop-in leaf for the Large Expandable Table. Imported. Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Industrial Dining Table, Rectangle, Saal Wood/Steel $899 special $799 Handsome and hardworking. Set on a sturdy steel legs, the Industrial Dining Table has a richly-grained top made of solid saal wood. The woods distinctive grain differs from table to table, with natural nicks and knots that add to its character. 72"w x 36"d x 30"h. Natural saal wood top with oiled finish. Steel frame and legs. Seats up to 6 people. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Emmerson Round Dining Table, 42In Reclaimed Pine $699 – $799 Relaxed and refined. Our popular Emmerson Dining Table is now available in a cozy round shape that seats up to 4. Made from reclaimed pine certified by the Forest Stewardship Council, it bears the knots and natural flaws that make every table subtly unique. 42"diam x 30"h. FSC-certified solid reclaimed pine; wax finish. More about FSC. The reclaimed pine comes from a variety of sources, including shipping pallets and packing crates.
- Parker Mid-Century Round Dining Table, White $499 Bring the beauty of mid-century design to the dining room. The compact size of the bistro-style Parker Mid-Century Round Dining Table sets the tone for cozy, intimate meals with friends and loved ones. 44"diam x 30.25"h. FSC-certified solid eucalyptus wood base; walnut veneer top. More about FSC. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Emmerson 62" Dining Table, Reclaimed Pine $899 – $1,299 Relaxed and refined. Made from rustic reclaimed pine certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), the Emmerson Dining Table shows the knots and natural imperfections that make each piece subtly one of a kind FSC-certified solid reclaimed pine; wax finish. More about FSC. The reclaimed pine comes from a variety of sources, including shipping pallets and packing crates.
- Geometric Base Dining Table $1,499 Geometry 101. Angled iron legs provide the sturdy base for the Geometric Base Dining Table. Made from solid acacia wood in a rich dark walnut finish, this bench coordinates with our Geometric Base Dining Bench. 85"w x 39"d x 31"h. Solid acacia wood body in a Dark Walnut finish. Iron base. Online/catalog only. Imported.