Imported Storage Office Furniture
- Reclaimed Pine + Iron Bookcase $1,499 special $1,299 A sophisticated storage system. The Reclaimed Pine + Iron Bookcase is both an efficient and elegant use of space. Its maze-like design - with nine shelves in total - transforms ordinary books and curios into an artful display of knick knacks and its surface is protected with a matte lacquer finish. 32"w x 16"d x 102"h. Solid reclaimed pine and antique black iron. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Modular Wide Bookcase, White $399 Part of west elm's Modular Office system, this versatile piece can be used by itself, as a console or bookcase, or combined with other components in the collection to create a desk. 48"w x 17"d x 27.25"h. Engineered wood in White lacquer finish. Two open storage shelves with two smaller storage compartments on one side. Accommodates a flat screen television up to 45". Imported. Select items are online/catalog only.
- Display Bookcase $2,399 special $1,999 Old fashioned appeal. Like something you'd find in an old apothecary, the Display Bookcase balances dramatic scale with sturdy craftmanship. Its weathered poplar wood body is accented by antiqued iron hardware, for an impressive storage piece that accommodates books, electronics, keepsakes and more. 41"w x 21.5"d x 90"h. Poplar wood body in a Weathered finish. Iron hardware and work surface in an Antique Zinc finish. Nine drawers open on wooden glides. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Tiered Tower Bookcase, Antique Bronze $599
- Parsons File Cabinet, Chocolate $299 File in. The Parsons Filing Cabinet re-imagines the clean lines and practical design of the iconic Parsons table in a stylish storage unit. Low enough to fit under a desk, its equally at home as an office organizer and a living room side table. 16"w x 18.5"d x 19.25"h. Engineered wood. Two drawers close flush. Large bottom drawer is a lateral file cabinet. Imported.
- Everywhere Storage Open Shelves, Chocolate $69 – $199 sale $34.99 – $99.99 Our Everywhere Storage can be arranged and rearranged into countless storage solutions to suit any room. Stack them to build a tall bookcase or pair them side by side to create a low sideboard or shelving unit. Different finishes and a choice of wood or glass doors increase the versatility. Solid and engineered wood. Cabinets available with solid or glass doors. Metal handles may be positioned at top or bottom of doors. Bases provide stability; 2-inch lift keeps drawers and doors from scratching floor.