- Metallic Stripe Ceramic Vase, Small, Green $49 – $79
Pure White Ceramic Vase, Raindrop
Pure and simple. Made from ceramic stoneware with a slight glossy finish, our Pure White Vases come in a range of shapes and sizes. Collect a few for countless arrangement possibilities on mantels, ledges and tabletops. Ceramic. Various sizes. Can be filled with water. Hand wash. Imported. Select items are online/catalog only.
- Pure White Ceramic Vase, Oversized Raindrop $99 – $249
Art Pottery Vase, 4.5"
Inspired by German vases from the 1950s, our Art Pottery Vases are a contemporary take on mid-century shapes. They feature creative combinations of glazed and raw textures and patterns, yet their neutral palette keeps the collection grounded. 100% earthenware. White glaze + natural clay finish. Imported.
- Ceramicist Vase, Medium Neck, White $39 – $79
- Bright Ceramicist Vase, Small Teardrop, Emerald $14 – $39
- Mid-Century Straight Glass Vase with Stopper, Tall Bottle, Blue $49 – $79
- Waterscape Vase, Short Bottle, Ocean Blue $24 – $129
Vitreluxe Glass Vase, Bud, White
We worked with Oregon-based glass company Vitreluxe to design these intricate, blown-glass vases. Skilled artisans use incalmo, a technique that fuses two glass pieces together to create each vase. The vases are made with pot glass, resulting in a rich range of shades that blend opaque and transparent tones. Hand-blown glass. Each vase is unique. Imported.