Incandescent Bulb Lighting
- Mia Lamp, Paprika $129 special $103 Northern exposure for the living room, bedroom or beyond. Inspired by mid-century Scandinavian design, the clean-lined ceramic base of the Mia Table Lamp has the subtly crackled look of a hand-glazed piece. Glazed ceramic body in Paprika. Solid wood plinth; linen shade. Bronze-painted hardware. Rotary on/off switch. 14.5"diam. x 19"h. Accommodates a 13W Compact Fluorescent light bulb (CFL) or 60W incandescent bulb (not included). Title 20 compliant lamps shipped to CA addresses. Minimal assembly required.
- Panorama Chandelier $399 special $319 Shining example. The retro-inspired Panorama Chandelier's mercury glass side panels give feasts a festive glow. Its vintage vibe is the ideal complement to a long dining table. Mercury glass with antique bronze finish. 32"w x 15"d x 10"h. Height may be adjusted in 12" increments from 6" to 42" using adjustable length tubes (included). Accommodates 60W incandescent bulbs (not included). Assembly required. Hardwired. Professional installation recommended. UL listed. Wipe clean. Imported.
- Edison Tube Bulb $12 special $9
- Spiral Bulb Round $16 special $12
- Edison Light Bulb, Tall, 40 Watt, Clear $10 special $8 Let there be retro-chic light. Classically-styled bulbs add industrial edge to any fixture and these emit a soft, warm glow. 2.3"diam. x 5.1"h. Incandescent 40W. Glass with clear finish. Coordinates with fixtures from west elms Cluster Bulb Pendant or Single Socket Pendant (sold separately). Wipe clean.