Industrial Metal Table
- Industrial Leg Console Table $999 Mixed materials. Solid mango wood and a hand-distressed metal frame give the Metal + Wood Console Table a rustic industrial vibe. Two spacious drawers and a shelf along the bottom provide plenty of storage space. 47"w x 15"d x 31"h. Solid mango wood and iron. Two drawers open on wooden glides. Made in India.
- Industrial Leg Coffee Table $849
- Metal Radius Side Table $699 Show your metal. The glass-topped Metal Radius Side Table's curved legs and blackened iron finish combine the industrial look with a sophisticated modern shape. A solid iron base provides plenty of room to stack books and magazines. 20"sq. x 24"h. Iron base in a Blackened finish. Glass top. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Adjustable Iron Table $899 Industrial cool. Inspired by the past lives of its refurbished materials, the Adjustable Iron Table is crafted from metal taken from old factories and warehouses. Iron in blackened finish. 30"diam. x 30"h. Fits 4 - 5 people. Height adjusts up to 43" with side crank. Assembled upon arrival via In-Home Delivery. Wipe clean. Imported. Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Metal Radius Coffee Table $1,199 Show your metal. The glass-topped Metal Radius Coffee Table's curved legs and blackened iron finish combine the industrial look with a sophisticated modern shape. A solid iron base provides plenty of room to stack books and magazines. 47"w x 28"d x 15"h. Iron base in a Blackened finish. Glass top. Imported.
- Industrial Leg Side Table $399
- Cast Base Coffee Table, Raw Mango/Brushed Metal $399 Hardworking and rustic. Imagined for modern, industrial spaces, our Cast Base Coffee Table is created from raw mango wood and textured blackened metalwhich presents distinctive character for living rooms and spacious bedrooms. 48"w x 24.25"d x 16"h. Solid mango wood top. Blackened metal base. Imported.
- Bone Side Table, Ivory $199 Material mix. Simple and sculptural, the Bone Side Table is a go-anywhere accent piece that combines an industrial-looking iron crossed base with the softer vibe of a hand-inlaid natural bone tile top. 17"diam. x 22"h. Hand-inlaid natural bone tile; engineered wood top. Iron base with powder-coated steel legs. Pads on bottom of metal base protect floors. Imported.