Iron Side Table
- Mixed Wood Side Table $599 A mix of walnut and reclaimed peroba woods makes up the Mixed Wood Side Table. Rustic and charming, it makes a great accent next to a sofa or chair, and features an open compartment for stacking books or displaying decorative objects. 24"w x 17"d x 20"h. Solid walnut top and reclaimed peroba frame. Iron base. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Angled Base Side Table $349
- Shadow Box Side Table $799
- Wythe Side Table $499 Hand assembled from iron and reclaimed elm, the Wythe Side Table's rustic wood top is paired with an industrial frame. Its parquet top was sourced from elm wood doors and inlaid in a sunburst pattern for extra style. 22"sq. x 24"h. Reclaimed elm wood top. Iron frame. Hand assembled and hand finished. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Industrial Concrete Side Table $399
- Bone Side Table, Ivory $199 – $349 Material mix. Simple and sculptural, the Bone Side Table is a go-anywhere accent piece that combines an industrial-looking iron crossed base with the softer vibe of a hand-inlaid natural bone tile top. Hand-inlaid natural bone tile; engineered wood top. Iron base with powder-coated steel legs. Pads on bottom of metal base protect floors. Imported.
- Slab Outdoor 32" Bistro Dining Table $509 Crafted from lava stone atop an iron base, the Slab Side Tables versatile surface is equally at home indoors or outdoors. Its simple design and durable frame make it the ideal backdrop for drinks and candles on an outdoor patio. 32"diam. x 30"h. 80% lava stone, 20% resin. Online/catalog only. Imported.