Iron Side Table
- Angled Base Side Table $349
- Mixed Wood Side Table $599 A mix of walnut and reclaimed peroba woods makes up the Mixed Wood Side Table. Rustic and charming, it makes a great accent next to a sofa or chair, and features an open compartment for stacking books or displaying decorative objects. 24"w x 17"d x 20"h. Solid walnut top and reclaimed peroba frame. Iron base. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Antique Finish End Table $499 The metal trim on the Antique Finish End Table is acid-washed, sandblasted and finished with an electroplating process that gives it a vintage appearance. A bottom shelf provides extra space for stacking books, magazines and more. 24"w x 24"d x 24"h. Iron in an Antique Nickel finish. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Bone Side Table, Ivory $199 Material mix. Simple and sculptural, the Bone Side Table is a go-anywhere accent piece that combines an industrial-looking iron crossed base with the softer vibe of a hand-inlaid natural bone tile top. 17"diam. x 22"h. Hand-inlaid natural bone tile; engineered wood top. Iron base with powder-coated steel legs. Pads on bottom of metal base protect floors. Imported.
- Adjustable Iron Table $899 Industrial cool. Inspired by the past lives of its refurbished materials, the Adjustable Iron Table is crafted from metal taken from old factories and warehouses. Iron in blackened finish. 30"diam. x 30"h. Fits 4 - 5 people. Height adjusts up to 43" with side crank. Assembled upon arrival via In-Home Delivery. Wipe clean. Imported. Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Angled Base Coffee Table $499
- Shadow Box Coffee Table $1,049
- Metal Folding Coffee Table $949
- Slab Outdoor 32" Bistro Dining Table $599 Crafted from lava stone atop an iron base, the Slab Side Tables versatile surface is equally at home indoors or outdoors. Its simple design and durable frame make it the ideal backdrop for drinks and candles on an outdoor patio. 32"diam. x 30"h. 80% lava stone, 20% resin. Online/catalog only. Imported.