Ivory Indian Home Decor
- Linking Loops Rug, 8'x10', Ivory $169 – $749 Missing link. This 100% wool rug is handcrafted by skilled Indian artisans whose work is certified by the nonprofit organization Craftmark. The interlocking loops give a sense of motion to a room and help elongate a space. 100% wool in Ivory. Hand tufted by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Made in India. Select sizes are online/catalog only.
- Metallic Pinstripe Wool Dhurrie Rug, Ivory/Silver, 9'x12' $49 – $749 Shimmery stripes. Skilled Indian weavers mix natural, undyed ivory yarns with metallic ones to create a subtly luxe look that works whether your room is casual or dressed up (or a little bit of both). 77.3% wool, 19% cotton, 2.8% rayon, 0.9% metallic fibers in Ivory / Silver. Metallic yarns interwoven with natural wool. Tasseled ends. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Made in India. Select sizes online/catalog only.
- Snow Peak Rug, 8'x10', Ivory $149 – $699 Soft as snow. Inspired by the Atlas Mountain Range in Northern Africa, the Snow Peak Rugs subtle geometric design is rendered in an understated palette to complement any style. Handmade of premium Indian wool, this rug feels exceptionally soft underfoot. 100% premium Indian wool in Ivory + Slate. Hand tufted and cut pile construction. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide. Made in India. Select sizes online/catalog only.
- Metallic Leaf Tile Jute Rug, Silver/Ivory, 9'x12' $59 – $749 Leaf motif. Skilled Indian artisans weave braided natural jute fibers with strands of metallic silver yarn to create the raised leaf-like pattern on our durable Metallic Leaf Tile Jute Rugperfect for high-traffic areas like hallways, foyers + living rooms. Base: 100% jute base in Ivory / Silver. Pattern: 90.3% jute, 9.7% metallic fibers. Handwoven. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Made in India. Select sizes are online/catalog only.
- Handwoven by Indian artisans using traditional techniques certified as authentic by the nonprofit organization Craftmark, this versatile wool-and-cotton rug features a boldly geometric chevron pattern and rich texture. Its neutral hue allows it to blend well in both formal and informal settings. 85% wool/15% cotton; cotton backing. Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Magnolia Rug, Ivory, 9'x12' $149 – $849 A pretty print. Hand-tufted by skilled Indian artisans, our Magnolia Rug features a botanical design translated from a line-drawn sketch by one of our designers. 100% wool in Ivory. Hand tufted and cut pile construction. Cotton/latex backing. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time. Made in India. Online/catalog only.