Machine Wash Imported Bedding
- Lexington Coverlet, Twin, Nightshade sale $34 – $169
- Lexington Quilt, Twin, Feather Gray $34 – $169
- Lexington Quilt, Twin, Pearl $34 – $169
- Frayed-Edge Quilt, Twin, White $34 – $189 Soft touch. Hand-stitched rows of frayed-edge voile give this quilt and shams a light, airy feel. Light enough to use on its own during the spring and fall, it's an extra layer of tonal texture in the cooler months, too. 100% cotton voile shell in Slate. Stitched by hand; no two are exactly alike. Shams: envelope closure. Machine wash. Imported. Select sizes are online/catalog only.
- Luster Velvet Duvet Cover, Twin, Stone $34 – $209 Shine from inside out. One of our favorite fabrics of the season, our velvet is prized for its subtle sheen, which comes from weaving a blend of pure cotton yarn with luxe textured threads. Even better, we've washed it for extra softness. Front: 60% cotton, 40% viscose. Back: 100% cotton. Duvet Cover: Button closure; four interior corner ties keep it in place. Shams: Envelope closure. Machine wash. Imported.
- Organic Matelasse Duvet Cover, Twin, Moonstone $34 – $209 A bedding classic. The light stitching on our Organic Matelasse Duvet Cover adds subtle texture to any bed. Its neutral design pairs well with other prints and patterns. 100% organic cotton percale. 250-thread-count on front; 200 on back. Certified by Global Organic Textiles Standard; GOTS-certified organic textiles meet strict harvest-to-market criteria. Duvet Cover: Button closure; four interior corner ties keep the duvet in place. Shams: Envelope closure. Machine wash. Imported. Online/catalog only.