Machine Wash Pattern Bedding
- Organic Woodgrain Bath Sheet, Feather Gray $6 – $24
- Jacquard Leaf Duvet Cover, Twin, Onyx/White $24 – $139 Clover all over. Add tonal texture to the bed with the subtle all-over pattern of our woven Jacquard Leaf Duvet Cover + Shams. On warmer nights, use the duvet as a single layer. In winter months, the neutral palette and gauzy fabric layer well with other patterns and prints. 100% cotton in Onyx/ White. Yarn-dyed. Duvet Cover: Button closure; four interior corner ties keep it in place. Shams: Envelope closure. Machine wash. Made in India. Select items are online/catalog only.
- Zig Zag Layered Bed Set, Extra Long Twin, Slate $129 sale $39.99 Easy, eclectic, affordable. Pre-mixed and matched for an instantly stylish look, the Zigzag Layered Bed Set includes a set of patterned cotton sheets along with a graphic duvet cover and shams. Pairing pinstripes with zigzags, a common palette pulls it all together. 100% cotton in Slate. Includes Duvet Cover + matching Shams, Flat Sheet, Fitted Sheet and 2 Pillowcases (one with XL Twin set). Shams: 1 Standard for XL Twin set, 2 Standard for Full + Queen sets and 2 King for King set. Machine wash.
- Cubist Bird Duvet Cover, Full/Queen, Platinum $19 – $89 Fine feathers. Turn your bed into a Picasso-esque work of art with the Cubist Bird Duvet + Shams. Screen printed onto pure cotton, the bird motif is inspired by the look of block printed patterns. 100% cotton in Platinum. Duvet Cover: Button closure; four interior corner ties keep the duvet in place. Shams: Envelope closure. Machine wash. Imported.
- Matelasse Duvet, Twin, Stone White $34 – $209 A bedding classic. The light stitching on our Organic Metalasse Duvet Cover adds subtle texture to any bed. Its neutral design pairs well with other prints and patterns. 100% organic cotton percale in Stone White. 250-thread-count on front; 200 on back. Duvet Cover: Button closure; four interior corner ties keep the duvet in place. Shams: Envelope closure. Machine wash. Imported. Online/catalog only. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.