Platinum Wool Rug
- Distressed Rococo Wool Rug, 9'x12', Platinum $249 – $999 Inspired by the intricate motifs of traditional Oriental rugs, our Distressed Rococo Rug's pattern is printed by hand onto 100% wool for a washed and over-dyed look. Each rug is one of a kind and will vary in depth of color. 100% handloomed wool in Platinum. Printed by hand. Each rug is unique due to the special printing process; color may vary. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted.
- Solid Angled Basketweave Wool Rug, 8'x10', Platinum reg. price $129 – $599 special $105 – $599 An anything-but-basic backdrop. Handcrafted by skilled Indian artisans, our tufted Solid Basketweave Wool Rug features a subtle criss-cross texture created using a special hand-carving technique. 82% wool, 18% nylon in Platinum. Hand-tufted construction. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time. Made in India. Select items are online/catalog only.
- Bristol Wool Rug, 3'x5', Platinum reg. price $149 – $169 sale $69.99 – $89.99 Do the wave. In a simple, neutral-toned pattern, our Bristol Wool Rug is hand tufted and cut by Craftmark-certified artisans in India. The facility where its made is Fair Trade Certified and the artisans have chosen to use the premium they earn from Fair Trade production to fund additional healthcare coverage. 100% wool in Platinum. Handcrafted by Craftmark-certified artisans. Made in a Fair Trade Certified facility. Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece. Rug pad recommend (sold separately).
- Tile Wool Kilim Rug, 9'x12', Platinum reg. price $59 – $849 special $42 – $595 Style by tile. Handcrafted by Craftmark-certified artisans in India, the Tile Wool Kilim features a unique, two-toned design that was created using space-dyed yarns, which give it a rich, contrasting color effect. Its soft yet durable blend of wool and cotton make it ideal in a bedroom or living room. 85% wool, 15% cotton in Platinum. Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more. Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Distressed Cadiz Rug, 9'X12', Platinum reg. price $199 – $1,299 special $140 – $910 World piece. Handcrafted in India, the Distressed Cadiz Wool Rug is a tufted one-piece whose patchwork pattern is created using a hand overstitching technique. Afterwards, each rug is distressed to create a vintage-inspired work of art for the floor. Handcrafted; each rug is unique. 100% wool in varying shades of Platinum. Slight variations in color due to yarn-dyeing technique. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time. Made in India.
- Bazaar Wool Dhurrie Rug, Platinum, 2'x3' reg. price $59 sale $29.99 Casablanca cool. Inspired by the crisscross pattern of a Moroccan trellis, the wool Bazaar Dhurrie is handwoven by skilled Indian artisans whose work had been certified by the nonprofit organization Craftmark. 84% wool, 16% cotton. Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more. Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Made in India. Online/catalog only.