Porcelain Kitchen Flatware
- $16 Bowled over. A larger version of our best-selling Modernist Bowls, these serving bowls are the perfect size for ladling noodle soup or passing side dishes around the table. With a slightly curved lip, they feature stamped patterns inside and out. Porcelain. Both sides pattern stamped. 7"diam. x 3.7"h. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Made in Japan. Learn how to set the perfect table by mixing and matching some of our favorite tabletop items. View our video.
- $19 – $29 Simple yet striking serveware, inspired by shells, stones and other objects found in nature. Pure white glazed porcelain. Subtle differences in shape create a distinctive tabletop display. Coordinates with west elm's Organic Shaped Dinnerware (sold separately). Microwave and dishwasher safe. Imported.
- $14 – $29
- $16 Globe bowl appeal. A variety of vibrant patterns, influenced by traditional textiles, give our Ikat Pad Printed Serving Bowls just enough edge to make entertaining a little more interesting. As functional as they are attractive, youll have them in constant rotation. Glazed porcelain. 7"diam x 3.4"h. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Imported.
- $49 sale $29.99 Optical illusion. The swirling, marble-like pattern of this porcelain Marbleized Serveware is achieved by mixing two colors and pouring them together into a mold before firing and glazing each subtly unique piece. Marbleized ceramic. No two platters are exactly alike; pattern and color variations are to be expected. Dishwasher safe. Imported.
- $19 special $15 Ready to serve. Our Enamelware Serving Bowl is simple and stylish, with a nod to vintage authenticity. Its steel with porcelain-enamel finish is also shatterproofideal around kids and klutzes. Dishwasher safe. Steel with porcelain enamel finish. White with black rim. 8"diam. x 3.25"h. Dishwasher safe; do not microwave. Imported. See the full west elm market collection.
- No longer available