Rectangular Wood Dining Table
- Rustic Kitchen Rectangular Dining Table $699 Hello, handsome. The Rustic Dining Table's stainless-steel surface pays homage to zinc-topped counters from Parisian bistros, while sturdy legs in acacia wood warm things up. Sized for family meals or small dinner parties, it's a versatile addition to the kitchen or dining room. 66"w x 36"d x 30"h. Solid acacia wood frame. Stainless steel top. Seats 4 to 6. Assembly required. Wipe clean. Imported. Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Jardine Expandable Dining Table, Driftwood special $199 – $999 Drift away. Each piece in the Jardine Dining Collection is made of FSC-certified wood and has a rugged, driftwood-inspired finish that feels cured by sun and salty air. Weather-resistant, this collection fills all of your outer dining needs. FSC-certified tropical mix hardwood with a driftwood finish. The FSC promotes responsible forest management. Learn more. Canted trestle base and umbrella hole. Weather-resistant. Coordinates with the Rectangular Wooden Umbrella (sold separately).
- Field Dining Table, Oak/Storm $999 Eat, drink, slice, dice. Our Field Dining Table features a solid oak top that takes you from food prep to family mealplus, it's treated with an oil that lets it double as a cutting board. Four drawers in the table's apron are great for stashing placemats, cutlery and serveware. 60''w x 36''d x 30''h. Solid oak surface safe for food prep. Solid wood legs in Storm finish. Four storage drawers in table apron. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Industrial Expandable Dining Table, Reclaimed Pine/Blackened Metal $1,099 sale $899.99 Relaxed and refined. Featuring a butterfly mechanism that expands it up to 90" wide, the Emmerson Industrial Expandable Table has a classic silhouette that works with any style, from rustic to modern. Its reclaimed pine top is FSC certified and shows the knots and natural imperfections that make each piece subtly one of a kind. 72"w x 38"d x 30"h; extends to 90"w. FSC-certified solid reclaimed pine; wax finish. More about FSC.
- Boerum Dining Table, 72", Cafe $599 – $699 Farm to table. Our picnic-style solid-wood Boerum Dining Table brings rustic elegance to your dining room. Thanks to natural variations in the mango wood, every piece is subtly one of a kind. A perfect partner for the Boerum Dining Bench. 72"w x 36"d x 30". Solid mango wood. Natural variations in the wood grain and coloring are to be expected. Made in India. Select items are online/catalog only.
- Emmerson 62" Dining Table, Reclaimed Pine $899 – $1,299 Relaxed and refined. Made from rustic reclaimed pine certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), the Emmerson Dining Table shows the knots and natural imperfections that make each piece subtly one of a kind FSC-certified solid reclaimed pine; wax finish. More about FSC. The reclaimed pine comes from a variety of sources, including shipping pallets and packing crates.
- Industrial Dining Table, Rectangle, Saal Wood/Steel $899 Handsome, hardworking and one of a kind. A top made of solid, reclaimed saal woodonce used as doorjambsmeans no two tables are exactly alike. The woods distinctive grain differs from table to table, with natural nicks, knots and minor imperfections inherent to the woods character. 72"w x 36"d x 30"h. Natural saal wood top with oiled finish; steel frame and legs. No two tables are exactly alike; each will age differently over time. Seats up to 6 people. Imported. Select items are online/catalog only.