Rectangular Wood Dining Table
- Rustic Kitchen Rectangular Dining Table $699 Hello, handsome. The Rustic Dining Table's stainless-steel surface pays homage to zinc-topped counters from Parisian bistros, while sturdy legs in acacia wood warm things up. Sized for family meals or small dinner parties, it's a versatile addition to the kitchen or dining room. 66"w x 36"d x 30"h. Solid acacia wood frame. Stainless steel top. Seats 4 to 6. Assembly required. Wipe clean. Imported. Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Jardine Expandable Dining Table, Driftwood $199 – $999 Drift away. Each piece in the Jardine Dining Collection is made of FSC-certified wood and has a rugged, driftwood-inspired finish that feels cured by sun and salty air. Weather-resistant, this collection fills all of your outer dining needs. FSC-certified tropical mix hardwood with a driftwood finish. The FSC promotes responsible forest management. Learn more. Canted trestle base and umbrella hole. Weather-resistant. Coordinates with the Rectangular Wooden Umbrella (sold separately).
- Field Dining Table, Oak/Storm $999 Eat, drink, slice, dice. Our Field Dining Table features a solid oak top that takes you from food prep to family mealplus, it's treated with an oil that lets it double as a cutting board. Four drawers in the table's apron are great for stashing placemats, cutlery and serveware. 60''w x 36''d x 30''h. Solid oak surface safe for food prep. Solid wood legs in Storm finish. Four storage drawers in table apron. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Elm Top Dining Table $2,599
- Terra Dining Table, 72", Walnut $599 – $699 Modern monolith. Pure and perfectly proportioned, the Terra Dining Table is built from durable wood thats been certified as sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). Seating up to 8 or 10, it can also be used as a large desk or work surface. FSC-certified engineered wood with ash veneer. More about FSC. 72" table seats up to 8; 90" up to 10. Toxin-free water-based stains and glues. Recycled aluminum hardware. Imported. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- Industrial Dining Table, Rectangle, Saal Wood/Steel $899 special $799 Handsome and hardworking. Set on a sturdy steel legs, the Industrial Dining Table has a richly-grained top made of solid saal wood. The woods distinctive grain differs from table to table, with natural nicks and knots that add to its character. 72"w x 36"d x 30"h. Natural saal wood top with oiled finish. Steel frame and legs. Seats up to 6 people. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Rustic Kitchen Square Table, Acacia $399 Pure and simple. The stainless-steel surface of the Rustic Kitchen Square Table pays homage to zinc-topped counters from Parisian bistros, while sturdy legs in acacia wood warm things up. Sized to fit in tight spaces, it's the perfect table for two to four. 30"sq. x 30"h. Solid acacia wood frame. Stainless steel top. Seats 2 to 4. Assembly required. Wipe clean. Imported.