Red Kitchen Equipment
- Potters Workshop Dinnerware, Dinner Plate, Red Seed $8 – $12 Dot dot dot. This set is a result of our collaboration with Potter's Workshop, a collective of South African artists known for their signature bead-like patterns. To bring their unique hand-painting process to the product, we worked with artisans in China who hand-paint each piece. This collaboration will help support the continued growth of Potter's Workshop, while maintaining the integrity of their process and bringing their designs to a global audience at a great value.
- Crafted Dinnerware, Red, Dinner, Set of 4 $40 – $48 Well crafted. Subtly imperfect textures give our new Crafted Dinnerware the look and feel of potter's wheel pieces. Durable dishwasher-safe edges make it great for everyday use, while the sophisticated surface is well suited to special entertaining. Glazed ceramic in Red. Set of 4. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Imported.
- Enamel Dinnerware, Red, Dinner Plates, Set of 4 $24 – $40 Designed to delight. Our Enamelware Dinnerware is simple and beautiful, with a nod to vintage style. Its steel and porcelain enamel finish is also shatterproofideal around kids and klutzes. Steel with porcelain enamel finish. White with red rim. Set of 4. Dishwasher safe; do not microwave. Imported.
- Imusa Tiny Tapas Frying Pan, Red $10 sale $6.99 Sunny side up. The Tiny Tapas Frying Pan is perfect for creating your favorite omelets. Its nonstick coating, two handles and vibrant red finish make the transition from stove to tabletop easy. 8.3"w x 6"d x 2.5"h. Aluminum base; nonstick ceramic coating in Red. Two metal handles. Sold individually. Imported.
- Stanley Classic Food Jar, Red, 17 oz $29 – $32 Climate control. These classic Stanley Thermoses keep drinks and soups warm or cold on the go. Best of all, their durable stainless steel construction ensures you'll have them for years. Insulated stainless steel. Rustproof finish. Styles (from left to right): Flask, Food Jar, Vacuum Bottle and Mug. Imported.
- Cabin Stripe Runner, Market Red, 14"X90" $34 sale $19.99 – $34
- Potter's Workshop serveware, Red, Dip Bowl $5 On the dot. These dip bowls are a result of our collaboration with Potters Workshop, a collective of South African artists known for their signature bead-like patterns. To bring their unique process to the product, we worked with artisans in China to hand-paint each piece. This collaboration will help support the continued growth of Potters Workshop while maintaining the integrity of their process and bringing their designs to a global audience at a great value.
- Cast Iron Cookware, 6Pc Set, Red Exterior/Cream Interior $299 sale $149.99 – $239 You're all set. Covered in beautiful, shiny enamel, this 6-Piece Cast Iron Set has everything you need to fry, saute and bake in the kitchen: a spacious Saute Pan and Dutch Oven (both with lids), a heavy grill pan and an everyday skillet. Created in collaboration with designer Aaron Probyn exclusively for west elm. Learn more. Cast iron with colored enamel finish. Set includes: 4 Qt. Deep Saute Pan + Lid, 6 Qt. Dutch Oven + Lid, Grill Pan and a Skillet. Imported.
- Blanket Stitch Napkin, Market Red/Flax, Set of 4 $20 sale $11.99 – $20