Retro Home Decor
- Carla Peters Geo Line Shag Rug, 9'x12', Neutral $169 – $999 special $143 – $849 Modern shag style. To make this plush cut-pile rug, skilled Craftmark-certified artisans in India hand-loop and cut fine felted yarn right on the loom. A modern update to a soft retro style, this rug is a result of our collaboration with Dutch artist Carla Peters. Created in collaboration with Carla Peters. Learn more. Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more. 67% wool, 33% cotton. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Made in India. Online/catalog only.
- Faceted Mirror with Sconce, Antique, Bronze/Mirror $129 Make it shine. Angled foxed-mirror panels and an antique-bronze finish give this Art Deco-inspired wall sconce a retro-glamorous feel. It casts a sparkly, flattering glow that's perfect for a dining room or an entryway. 12"w x 8"d x 4.25"h. Plated metal with antique-bronze; antiqued mirror backdrop. Recommended for use with an Edison bulb; 60W maximum. Hardwired. Professional installation recommended. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Newgate Brixton Wall Clock, Chrome $135 special $114
- Black + Gold Candleabra - 7 Taper Holder $59 sale $24.99
- Rif Rug, 9'X12', Slate $199 – $1,299 sale $99.99 – $999.99 Retro revamp. The classic seventies' shag gets an ultra modern makeover with the Rif Rug, which is covered in a large-scale diamond motif. Handcrafted of New Zealand wool, its shaggy texture feels sumptuous and soft underfoot. 100% wool in Slate. Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more. Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.