Round Wall Mirror
- Papier Mache Round Mirror, White $299 Handmade in Haiti. As part of our collaboration with Port-au-Prince workshop Caribbean Craft, we worked with artisans in Haiti to create this mirror. Made from recycled materials, it's a light and airy addition to any room. 36"diam. x 4"d. Papier-mache-wrapped engineered wood, mirrored glass. Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece. Hanging hardware included. Online/catalog only. Made in Haiti.
- Capiz Round Shimmer Mirror, Gold $499 Hand-cut and layered by Filipino artisans, our Shimmer Mirror is made from wild pearl oyster shells with gilded edges. Harvested in the Capiz region of the Philippines, the shells are cleaned and separated by hand into paper-thin layers that give each mirror a unique luster. 36"diam. x 1"d. Natural capiz shells; metal and engineered wood frame. Mirrored glass. Handcrafted in the Philippines. Hanging hardware included.
- Parson's Wall Mirror, Round, Wood Frame $249
- Jute Wrapped Round Wall Mirror $199 Global appeal. Artisans in Vietnam handcraft this statement mirror by wrapping durable jute threads around a powder-coated metal frame. The undyed finish adds a natural, earthy feel to any space, from bedroom to living room. 36"diam. x 1.75"d. Natural jute hand-wound around a White powder-coated metal frame. Mirrored glass. Hanging hardware included. Made in Vietnam. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- Antique Tiled Wall Mirror, Round $249 Full frame. Edged with wood molding, foxed-mirror tiles lend this handsome piece a vintage look and feel. This versatile round mirror can be hung alone or mixed with other artwork for an instant gallery wall. 30"diam. x 1"d. Solid wood frame with Antiqued Bronze finish. Hand-inlaid mirrored glass tiles in a Bronzed Foxed-finish. Mounting hardware included. Made in India.
- Parson's Wall Mirror, Round, Bone Inlay Frame $349