Rustic Coffee Table
- Mixed Wood Coffee Table reg. price $1,199 special $1,099
- Wythe Coffee Table $799 Hand assembled from iron and reclaimed elm, the Wythe Coffee Table's rustic wood top is paired with an industrial frame. Its parquet top was sourced from elm wood doors and inlaid in a sunburst pattern for extra style. 51.2"w x 27.6"d x 17.7"h. Reclaimed elm wood top. Iron frame. Hand assembled and hand finished. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Glass-Topped Industrial Storage Coffee Table $699 Open concept. We've added a glass top to our popular Industrial Storage Coffee Table. Lofted on airy steel legs, the solid mango wood body and open shelf have enough room to stow everything from toys and remotes to pillows and throws. 44"w x 24"d x 18"h. Solid mango wood with a wax finish. Clear glass top; blackened steel frame. Natural variations in the wood grain and coloring are to be expected. Open shelf and two drawers. Made in India. Online/catalog only.
- Storage Coffee Table, Small (36"), White $549 – $699 Secret stasher. Our popular Rustic Storage Coffee Table gets a glamorous makeover in lacquered white. One side of the tabletop pops up to reveal a hidden cache of storage. Lofted on airy steel legs, there is enough room to stow anything from magazines and remotes to pillows and throws. Engineered wood body with White lacquer finish. Steel legs. Top door with pop-up mechanism reveals interior storage. Imported.
- Emmerson Coffee Table, Reclaimed Pine $499 Rustic meets relaxed. Made from unfinished reclaimed pine certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), the Emmerson Coffee Table shows the knots and natural imperfections that make each piece subtly one of a kind. 42"w x 24"d x 16"h. FSC-certified solid reclaimed pine; wax finish. More about FSC. The reclaimed pine comes from a variety of sources, including shipping pallets and packing crates.
- Cast Base Coffee Table, Raw Mango/Brushed Metal $399 Hardworking and rustic. Imagined for modern, industrial spaces, our Cast Base Coffee Table is created from raw mango wood and textured blackened metalwhich presents distinctive character for living rooms and spacious bedrooms. 48"w x 24.25"d x 16"h. Solid mango wood top. Blackened metal base. Imported.
- Monroe Trades Distressed Anchor Coffee Table $600 New York-based artist Patrick Glynn of Monroe Trades chooses to stick with materials that are natural and rustic. Made from industrial pipe fittings and distressed douglas fir wood, the Anchor Coffee Table holds true to those values. Each table is branded by hand with an anchor to add some nautical novelty Created by Monroe Trades. 36"w x 22"d x 18"h.Douglas fir wood. Table top is distressed with a light brown stain and sealed with a clear polyurethane finish.