Rustic Steel Table
- Rustic Kitchen Square Table, Acacia $399 Pure and simple. The stainless-steel surface of the Rustic Kitchen Square Table pays homage to zinc-topped counters from Parisian bistros, while sturdy legs in acacia wood warm things up. Sized to fit in tight spaces, it's the perfect table for two to four. 30"sq. x 30"h. Solid acacia wood frame. Stainless steel top. Seats 2 to 4. Assembly required. Wipe clean. Imported.
- Storage Coffee Table, Small (36"), White $549 – $699 Secret stasher. Our popular Rustic Storage Coffee Table gets a glamorous makeover in lacquered white. One side of the tabletop pops up to reveal a hidden cache of storage. Lofted on airy steel legs, there is enough room to stow anything from magazines and remotes to pillows and throws. Engineered wood body with White lacquer finish. Steel legs. Top door with pop-up mechanism reveals interior storage. Imported.
- Round Adjustable Bistro Table, Sheesham, Antique Brass $399 sale $249.99 – $299.99 Industrial form, modern function. Our Round Adjustable Bistro Table combines a rustic sheesham wood top with a powder-coated steel base. Versatile and simple to use, it can adjust from dining to counter height just lift and screw in its adjustment knob. 30"diam. x 28"-36"h. Sheesham wood top + Antiqued Brass finished base or mango wood top + White finished base. Iron base adjusts with screw-in pin. Coordinates with the Rustic Chair and Counter Stool or the Hairpin Chair. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Rustic Kitchen Prep Counter, Acacia $399 Hello, handsome. Our new Rustic Kitchen Prep Counter adds instant surface space and storage to any kitchen. The stainless-steel top pays homage to zinc counters from Parisian bistros, while sturdy legs in acacia wood warm things up. Solid acacia wood frame. Stainless steel top. 30"w x 14.5"d x 38"h. Assembly required. Wipe clean. Imported. Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Rustic Bar, Acacia $599 The stainless-steel surface of our Rustic Kitchen Island pays homage to zinc-topped counters from Parisian bistros, while sturdy legs in acacia wood warm things up. It's just as ideal for slicing and dicing as it is for mixing and mingling. 46"w x 30"d x 38"h. Solid acacia wood frame; steel top. Single shelf for added storage and display. Seats 4 to 6. Minimal assembly. Wipe clean. Imported. Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.