Rustic Steel Table
- Rustic Kitchen Square Table, Acacia $399 Pure and simple. The stainless-steel surface of the Rustic Kitchen Square Table pays homage to zinc-topped counters from Parisian bistros, while sturdy legs in acacia wood warm things up. Sized to fit in tight spaces, it's the perfect table for two to four. 30"sq. x 30"h. Solid acacia wood frame. Stainless steel top. Seats 2 to 4. Assembly required. Wipe clean. Imported.
- Rustic Round Countr Tbl Mg/Irn, Mngo/Irn reg. price $499 sale $299.99 Laid back kitchen dining. Made of solid mango wood lofted on airy steel legs, the Rustic Round Counter Table provides a versatile spot to prepare food, dine and socialize. With space for up to four barstools, it exudes casual charm. 36"diam x 36"h. Solid mango wood top; steel frame in an Iron finish. Made in India. Online/catalog only.
- Storage Coffee Table, Small (36"), White $549 Secret stasher. Our popular Rustic Storage Coffee Table gets a glamorous makeover in lacquered white. One side of the tabletop pops up to reveal a hidden cache of storage. Lofted on airy steel legs, there is enough room to stow anything from magazines and remotes to pillows and throws. Engineered wood body with White lacquer finish. Steel legs. Top door with pop-up mechanism reveals interior storage. Imported.
- Round Adjustable Bistro Table, Sheesham, Antique Brass $399 Industrial form, modern function. Our Round Adjustable Bistro Table combines a rustic sheesham wood top with a powder-coated steel base. Versatile and simple to use, it can adjust from dining to counter height just lift and screw in its adjustment knob. 30"diam. x 28"-36"h. Sheesham wood top + Antiqued Brass finished base or mango wood top + White finished base. Iron base adjusts with screw-in pin. Coordinates with the Rustic Chair and Counter Stool or the Hairpin Chair. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Industrial Oak + Steel Dining Table 68", Waxed Industrial Oak/Hot Rolled Steel $1,299 – $1,499 Our Industrial Oak + Steel Dining Tables are rusticwith an industrial twist. The thick slab of oak veneer has hot-rolled steel edges and sits on modern, matching steel base. Pick the length that fits your space best. Solid oak veneer and engineered wood top. Hot rolled steel edges and legs. Imported.