- Collector's Edition Serving Platter, Large Oval, Red Pomegranate $20
Organic Shaped Serveware, Medium Serving Bowl, White
Simple yet striking serveware, inspired by shells, stones and other objects found in nature. Pure white glazed porcelain. Subtle differences in shape create a distinctive tabletop display. Coordinates with west elm's Organic Shaped Dinnerware (sold separately). Microwave and dishwasher safe. Imported.
- Folk Pad Print Serving Bowl, Chevron, Mint $16 Special $12
Modernist Bowls, Gray
Bowled over. A larger version of our best-selling Modernist Bowls, these serving bowls are the perfect size for ladling noodle soup or passing side dishes around the table. With a slightly curved lip, they feature stamped patterns inside and out. Porcelain. Both sides pattern stamped. 7"diam. x 3.7"h. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Made in Japan. Learn how to set the perfect table by mixing and matching some of our favorite tabletop items. View our video.
- Mirror Charger, Mirror $24
- Textured Dip Bowl, Slate, Honeycomb $5 Sale $2.99
- Textured Brights Dip Bowl, Honeycomb, Red/Pink $5 Sale $2.99
- Collector's Edition Rectangular Platter, Navy Mizuki Dog, 9.25"x5.75" $14 Special $9
- Collector's Editions Large Oval Platter, White/Gray, Llama $29 Special $20
- Collectors Edition Long Rectangular Platter, Red, Home $16 Special $11
Colored Glaze Prep Bowl, Large, Cocoa
Color contrast. The insides of these ceramic Color Glaze Prep Bowls are hand painted in different hues. Perfect for portioning out ingredients, they’re also great for serving small bites or catching clutter on bookshelves, dressers and desks. Glazed earthenware. 4.9"diam x 2"h. Color is hand-applied. Imported.
- Painted Metallic Runner, Individual, Metallic Gold, Stripe $39 Special $27 – $31
- Raw Wood Board, Oversized $89
- Marble + Wood Cutting Board $40
- Marble + Wood Cutting Board, Rectangle $39
- Marble + Wood Cutting Board, Paddle $39
Delphine Buffet Pack , Espresso/Marble
Our Delphine Buffet is a study in contrast—its substantial body seems to float on slim metal legs, while a white marble top sits pretty against a handsome espresso finish. It offers plenty of room to mix drinks and serve food, plus ample storage to stash away the plates and glasses once the party's over. 63"w x 18"d x 28"h. Solid marble top. Walnut veneer over engineered wood in an Espresso finish. Metal legs and hardware in a Light Brushed Bronze finish. Four drawers. Center cabinet with an adjustable shelf. Imported.