Slate Woven Bedding
- Belgian Linen Quilt, Twin, Slate $49 – $279 Luxe linen. Woven of Belgian flax, this linen quilt gets softer with every wash. Prized for its breathability and softness, linen keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter, making it the natural choice for the master bedroom. 100% Belgian flax in Slate. Shams: Envelope closure. Due to the wash process, color will be unique to each piece. Linen woven from Belgian flax, constructed in China.
- Striped Belgian Linen Duvet Cover, Twin, Slate $49 – $279 sale $19.99 – $279 Luxe linen. Crafted from Belgian flax, one of the strongest and most durable types of fiber, this duvet cover is yarn-dyed and woven with subtle stripes. Prized for its breathability and softness, it wicks away moisture, so it keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. 100% Belgian flax. Duvet Cover: Button closure; four interior corner ties keep it in place. Shams: Envelope closure. Select sizes are online/catalog only. Linen woven from Belgian flax, constructed in China.
- Margo Selby Woven Block Pillow Cover, 20"x20", Slate $34 Known for bright, three-dimensional fabrics developed on dobby and jacquard looms, UK textile designer Margo Selby created this textural Woven Block Pillow Cover just for us. Skilled craftspeople hand loom each pillow cover to create its textural pattern. 20"sq. Created in collaboration with Margo Selby. Learn more. 100% cotton in Slate. Accommodates a 20"sq. Pillow Insert (sold separately). Button closure. Made in India.
- Belgian Linen Gusset Pillow, 20"x20", Slate $49
- Organic Chevron Duvet Cover, Twin, Stone White/Slate $29 – $129 A global vibe for the bed. This graphic, large-scale interpretation of a woven ikat pattern simplifies the traditional motif down to its most basic shapes, printing it in a rich slate on stone-white cotton. 100% organic cotton. Certified by Global Organic Textiles Standard; GOTS-certified organic textiles meet strict harvest-to-market criteria. 200-thread-count. Duvet cover: Button closure; four interior corner ties to keep the duvet in place. Shams: Envelope closure. Imported.