- Industrial Hanging Planter, Single reg. price $49 sale $39.99 A floating garden. The zinc finish of the Industrial Hanging Planter contrasts nicely with the lush green of small flowers and ferns. Made from galvanized iron, you can hang one off another or from a ceiling beam. 24"w x 6"d x 13.5"h. Galvanized iron with Zinc finish. Natural rope; metal hooks. Drainage hole included. Made in India.
- Hanging Bag Planter, Long Multiple Pocket, Natural Black Finish reg. price $39 sale $14.99 Grow up. Our Hanging Bag Planters are ideal for an apartment terrace, fence, pergola or porch. Made from durable tarpaulin and burlap, they allow air circulation and gradual water drainage. Grommets make it simple to attach to the wall so you can grow herbs, flowers or even vegetables in small spaces. Ideal for small spaces. 60% tarpaulin, 40% burlap. Include drainage holes. Imported.
- Terrazzo Planter, Square reg. price $229 sale $149.99 Spotted. The speckled pattern on the Terrazzo Planter comes from inlaid mirrored pieces which are great for reflecting light. Its small, square profile then means it's a great fit on deep window ledges or beside a patio doorway. 13"sq. x 13"h. Terrazzo in a Gray / Mirror finish. Indoor/outdoor. Includes drainage holes. Made in the Philippines.
- Ridged Stone Planter, Small $179 – $199 Whether on a patio, near a garden path or by an entryway, these Ridged Stone Planters add a light and lively touch to your space. Remarkably lightweight, they can be rearranged to fit your seasonal style. Crushed limestone and water-borne resin. Frost-proof. Indoor/outdoor. Includes drainage holes. Made in the Philippines. Select sizes online/catalog only.
- Shane Powers Ceramic Wall Planter, Small Circle $19 – $69 On and off the wall. Designed by our frequent collaborator Shane Powers, these Ceramic Wall Planters (with one designed specifically for orchids) turn plants into works of art. Arrange several in a group to create a hanging garden. Designed in collaboration with Shane Powers. Learn more. Ceramic with matte white glaze. Arrange in multiples for a wall garden. Various sizes; pierced vase is ideal for orchids. Hand wash. Imported. See our go-to guide on terrariums for tips.