- Industrial Hanging Planter, Single $49 A floating garden. The zinc finish of the Industrial Hanging Planter contrasts nicely with the lush green of small flowers and ferns. Made from galvanized iron, you can hang one off another or from a ceiling beam. 24"w x 6"d x 13.5"h. Galvanized iron with Zinc finish. Natural rope; metal hooks. Drainage hole included. Made in India.
- Square Planter, Small Taper, Black $99
- Animal Planters, Gold, Hedgehog $9 – $39
- Shane Powers Ceramic Wall Planter, Small Circle $19 – $69 On and off the wall. Designed by our frequent collaborator Shane Powers, these Ceramic Wall Planters (with one designed specifically for orchids) turn plants into works of art. Arrange several in a group to create a hanging garden. Designed in collaboration with Shane Powers. Learn more. Ceramic with matte white glaze. Arrange in multiples for a wall garden. Various sizes; pierced vase is ideal for orchids. Hand wash. Imported. See our go-to guide on terrariums for tips.
- Hanging Planter Bag, 6"x27", Quad $34 – $39 Grow up. Our Hanging Bag Planters are ideal for an apartment terrace, fence, pergola or porch. Made from durable tarpaulin and burlap, they allow air circulation and gradual water drainage. Grommets make it simple to attach to the wall so you can grow herbs, flowers or even vegetables in small spaces. Ideal for small spaces. 60% tarpaulin, 40% burlap. Include drainage holes. Imported.