Solid Wood Dining Chair
- Degraw Dining Chair, Solid Wood Bourbon $299 – $1,196 Back to basics. The Degraw Chair's simple, solid wood frame and tall ladder back make it a classic seating choice to suit any style or need, whether gathered around a dining table or paired with a desk. Thanks to natural variations in the wood, every piece is subtly one of a kind. Solid wood with Bourbon finish. Natural variations in the wood are expected. Assembly required. 18"w x 22.6"d x 37.8"h. Wipe clean. Imported. Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Dexter Outdoor Dining Chair $159.99 – $796 Driftwood dining. Inspired by classic Windsor style, the Dexter Dining Chair is a modern update to rustic outdoor furniture. It's made from sustainably-harvested wood in an airy driftwood finish that's weather-resistant. Handsome as it is durable, it works equally well indoors, too. 26"w x 21"d x 29"h. FSC-certified solid wood in a Driftwood finish. The FSC promotes responsible forest management. Learn more. Weather-resistant coating. Cushions sold separately. Imported.
- Gaston Dining Chair, Linen Weave, Platinum, Pecan Leg $299 – $1,196 Great Dane. The Gaston Upholstered Chair channels the clean lines and tailored elegance of Danish modern design. Its tapering pecan-stained solid wood legs and gently curving back are an easy fit with any style of table. 25"w x 23.5"d x 36.3"h. Solid wood legs with pecan-stained finish. Linen weave upholstery. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Tilt Dining Chair, Chocolate $169 – $676 Take a seat. A west elm green product whose simple, versatile design is at home anywhere, this chair is built from durable, solid ash wood thats been certified as sustainably harvested by the nonprofit Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) and finished with a water-based stain. The coordinating seat cushion is made of braided natural jute, a highly sustainable and rapidly renewable material. 18"w x 22"d x 34"h. FSC-certified solid wood with water-based chocolate-stained ash veneer.
- Victor Chair, Linen Blend, Gravel, Pecan Legs, Pecan Buttons $649 – $849 sale $529.99 – $849 The winning seat. Victor is our smooth, clean update of the classic wing chair. Featuring triangular lines and a lengthy, concave back, it's a presence in the living room or at the head of a dining table. 29.5w x 34.5d x 44.5h. Solid wood frame and legs. Quick Ship options fearure Pecan-stained legs and buttons; special order fabrics come with Chocolate-stained legs and self-covered buttons. View swatches + fabric content for special order upholstery. Imported.
- Splat Dining Chair, Pecan $249 – $996
- Crest Bentwood Chair, Walnut $149 – $596
- Victor Chair, Retro Ikat, Buttercup $749 – $799 The winning seat. Victor is our smooth, clean update of the classic wing chair. Featuring triangular lines and a lengthy, concave back, it's a presence in the living room or at the head of a dining table. This buttoned version comes with four matching back buttons for added detail. 29.5w x 34.5d x 44.5h. Solid wood frame and legs with Chocolate-stained legs. Comes with 4 self-covered buttons. View swatches + fabric content for special order upholstery. Imported.
- Bentwood Barstool, Linen Weave, Natural $339 – $698 Straight out of a 1960s cocktail party, the Bentwood Bar + Counter Stools are covered in warm walnut veneer and crisp linen upholstery. Their curved bentwood backs provide stylish support at the home bar, kitchen island or tall dining table. Solid wood legs and bentwood back with a Walnut veneer. Linen weave upholstery in Natural. Imported. Online/catalog only.