Solid Wood Dining Table
- Boerum Dining Table, 72", Cafe $699 – $749 Farm to table. Our picnic-style solid-wood Boerum Dining Table brings rustic elegance to your dining room. Thanks to natural variations in the mango wood, every piece is subtly one of a kind. A perfect partner for the Boerum Dining Bench. Solid mango wood. Natural variations in the wood grain and coloring are to be expected. Made in India. Select items are online/catalog only.
- Modern Dining Table , 60" $599 – $899 Inspired by Scandinavian modernism, our Modern Dning Table pairs a sleek body with beautifully angled legs. With ample seating space, this multi-functional piece can also be used as a large desk. Pecan-finished solid wood legs. White lacquered engineered wood body. Metal hardware in a Gunmetal finish. Made in Vietnam. Online/catalog only.
- Dexter Outdoor Expandable Dining Table $499 Driftwood dining. A fresh take on the timeless picnic table, the Dexter Dining Table is made from sustainably-harvested wood in an airy driftwood finish that's weather-resistant. Handsome as it is durable, it seats up to 6 and works equally well indoors, too. 42"-67"w x 42"d x 30"h. FSC-certified solid wood in a Driftwood finish. The FSC promotes responsible forest management. Learn more. Weather-resistant coating. Chairs and bench cushions sold separately. Imported.
- Rustic Patina Dining Table $2,599 This dining table is rustic with an industrial twistits planked solid wood top sits on a modern iron base. Crafted from reclaimed peroba and acacia wood and then hand finished, each surface is one-of-a-kind. 84"w x 36"d x 30"h. Reclaimed peroba and acacia wood top. Iron base. Each piece tells the story of its previous life, often marked by color variations and natural imperfections that only add to its beauty. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Mid-Century Expandable Dining Table, Natural Oak, Small $599 – $799 Room to grow. Bring the beauty of beveled edges, shapely solid wood legs and mid-century design to the dining room with this expandable dining table. Expandable to fit the whole family, it comfortably seats up to eight or ten. Made from FSC-certified wood. Learn more about FSC. Solid eucalyptus wood base. Available in a Walnut veneer, Natural Oak finish or White lacquer finish. Imported. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- Reeve Mid-Century Dining Table, Marble/Pecan $1,199 Set in stone. With its marble top and pecan-stained solid wood base, the Reeve Dining Table's round, compact size works for a breakfast nook or smaller dinner party. Brass-capped feet give it a finished feel. 44''diam. x 31''h. Marble top. Solid wood legs with Pecan finish. Brass-finished ferrules. Imported.
- Michael Robbins Dining Table, Walnut $999 Artist and woodworker Michael Robbins is a seventh generation native of Upstate New York. At his studio in the Hudson Valleya former garment factoryhe designed this craftsman-inspired dining table just for us. Its sawhorse legs and floating metal connectors combine with a knotty oak top, seating up to six. Created in collaboration with Michael Robbins. Learn more. 72"w x 36"d x 30"h. Oak veneer tabletop. Solid wood base in a Walnut finish. Antique Brass-finished metal hardware. Online/catalog only.