Solid Wood Dining Table
- Field Dining Table, Oak/Storm $999 Eat, drink, slice, dice. Our Field Dining Table features a solid oak top that takes you from food prep to family mealplus, it's treated with an oil that lets it double as a cutting board. Four drawers in the table's apron are great for stashing placemats, cutlery and serveware. 60''w x 36''d x 30''h. Solid oak surface safe for food prep. Solid wood legs in Storm finish. Four storage drawers in table apron. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Boerum Dining Table, 72", Cafe $599 – $699 Farm to table. Our picnic-style solid-wood Boerum Dining Table brings rustic elegance to your dining room. Thanks to natural variations in the mango wood, every piece is subtly one of a kind. A perfect partner for the Boerum Dining Bench. 72"w x 36"d x 30". Solid mango wood. Natural variations in the wood grain and coloring are to be expected. Made in India. Select items are online/catalog only.
- Parker Expandable Dining Table, Walnut $599 – $699 Room to grow. Bring the beauty of beveled edges, shapely solid wood legs and mid-century design to the dining room with the Parker Expandable Dining Table. Expandable to fit the whole family, it comfortably seats up to eight or ten. Made from FSC-certified wood. Learn more about FSC. Solid eucalyptus wood base. Available in a Walnut veneer or White lacquer finish. Imported. Online/catalog only. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- Industrial Coffee Table $399 Handsome, hardworking and one of a kind. Just like the original, this coffee table-sized version of the Industrial Dining Table features a top made of reclaimed saal wood. The woods distinctive grain differs from table to table, with natural nicks and knots giving it its character. 48"w x 24"d x 16"h. Natural saal wood top with oil finish. Iron frame and legs. No two tables are exactly the same; each ages differently over time.
- Angled-Leg Expandable Table with Drop Leaf (42"-66"-90"), Chocolate $699 A new angle on dining. Expandable to three different lengths for extra seating space, the clean, simple lines of the Angled-Leg Expandable Table make it versatile for everyday dining and serious entertaining. 42"sq. x 30"h; two drop-in leaves expand to 66" and 90"w. Chocolate-stained solid wood legs and engineered wood top. Unexpanded comfortably seats up to 6. Expanded to 90" comfortably seats up to 10. Imported.
- Mid-Century Media - 3-Drawer Side Table (White) $399 special $319 Simple, sophisticated storage. Inspired by American modern design, the Mid-Century Side Table borrows its slim legs and beveled edges from iconic '50s and '60s furniture silhouettes. Available with 3 drawers or 1 roomy cabinet, these tables provide practical storage space in the living room or dining room. 20.5"w x 19"d x 27"h. FSC-certified solid wood with White lacquer finish. The FSC promotes responsible forest management. Learn more. Antique bronze-finished hardware. Imported.
- Reeve Mid-Century Bistro Table, Marble/Pecan $699 Set in stone. With its solid marble top and pecan-stained solid wood base, the Reeve Bistro Table's compact size works for a breakfast nook or date night dinner. Brass-capped feet give it a finished feel. 32''diam. x 31''h. Marble top. Solid wood legs with Pecan finish. Brass-finished ferrules. Imported.