Stained Veneer Table
- Mid-Century Media - 1-Door Side Table (Acorn) $399 Simple, sophisticated storage. Inspired by American modern design, the Mid-Century Side Table borrows its slim legs and beveled edges from iconic '50s and '60s furniture silhouettes. Available with 3 drawers or 1 roomy cabinet, these tables provide practical storage space in the living room or dining room. 20.5"w x 19"d x 27"h. FSC-certified solid eucalyptus wood base, acacia wood veneer body; Acorn-stained finish. The FSC promotes responsible forest management. Learn more.
- Storage Coffee Table, Walnut/Antique Brass $599 – $699 Secret stasher. One side of the Storage Coffee Table's top pops up to reveal a boatload of hidden storage. Lofted on airy steel legs, the walnut stained body has enough room to stow anything from toys and remotes to pillows and throws. Engineered wood body with Walnut-stained veneer. Antique Brass-finished steel legs. Top door with pop-up mechanism reveals interior storage. Imported.
- Arc Base Pedestal Table - 32", Smoke $399
- Arc Base Pedestal Table 42", Smoke $499 – $599 Gather 'round. Set on a sculptural solid wood base inspired by 1930s Art Deco lines, our smoke-finish 60" Arc Base Pedestal Table seats up to six people in a conversation-conducive circle, while the 42" version can host a more intimate crowd of up to four. 42" table comfortably seats up to 4; 60" up to 6. Solid-wood base; engineered wood top with Smoke-stained ash veneer. 60" assembled upon arrival via In-Home Delivery. Imported. Select items are online/catalog only.
- Nook Side Table, Walnut/Antique Brass $299
- Mid-Century Bistro Table, Walnut $399 Bring the beauty of 1950s and '60s design to the dining room. The compact size of the Mid-Century Round Bistro Table sets the tone for cozy, intimate meals. Its American walnut veneer highlights the rich grain and complements the modern silhouette. 32"diam. x 30"h. FSC-certified solid eucalyptus wood base; walnut veneer top. More about FSC. Acorn-stained finish. Imported. Online/catalog only. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- Narrow Leg End Table, Chocolate $249 Straight and narrow. Dressed up with gracefully tapered legs and modern metal handles, the Narrow-Leg End Table works equally well as a side table or nightstand. The roomy drawer and open shelf meet all your organizational needs. 22"w x 18"d x 24"h. Engineered wood frame and body with Chocolate-stained veneer. Metal hardware with Brushed Nickel finish. Single drawer opens on smooth metal glides. Imported.
- Parsons Dining Table, 60" x 36", White $499 Designed for dining. Part of our popular Parsons Collection, the Parsons Dining Table's square legs are the same thickness as its top, an exacting equation of modern design. This simple, sophisticated and highly versatile table works with your style, whether you're a modernist, a traditionalist or somewhere in between. 60"w x 36"d x 30"h. Engineered wood with stained veneer or lacquered finish. Comfortably seats up to 6. Imported. Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Parsons Dining Table, 32"Sq, White Lacquer $349 Hip to be square. Simple and sophisticated, the Parsons Square Dining Table's square legs are the same thickness as its top, an exacting equation of modern design. Designed to seat up to four people, it's suitable for rooms of all sizes, not to mention breakfast nooks and small apartments. 32"sq. x 30"h. Engineered wood with stained veneer or lacquered finish. Comfortably seats up to 4. Imported. Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.