Stained Wood Table
- $149 On the side. Clever design for modern living, the Framed Side Tables versatile shape allows it to tuck up close to a sofa, chair or bed. Use it to rest a drink, type on your laptop or keep the popcorn bowl handy on movie nights. Durable wood top, metal base. 16"w x 16"d x 24"h. Simple assembly required. Imported. Select items are online/catalog only.
- $599 – $699 Modern monolith. Pure and perfectly proportioned, this west elm green product is built from durable wood thats been certified as sustainably harvested by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). The Terra Dining Table is a bold, strong starting point for dining rooms and can also be used as a large desk or work surface. 72" table seats up to 8; 90" up to 10. Engineered wood with water-based chocolate-stained ash veneer. The FSC promotes responsible forest management. Learn more.
- $349 Strong, simple and sustainable. A west elm green product, the Terra Console is made from FSC-certified wood finished with recycled-aluminum hardware and water-based stain and glues. This multifunctional console table can also be used as a space-saving desk. 48"w x 18"d x 30"h. Made from FSC-certified engineered wood with Chocolate-stained ash veneer. The FSC promotes responsible forest management. Learn more. Toxin-free water-based stain and glues. Recycled-aluminum hardware. One concealed drawer.
- $649 A new angle on dining. Expandable to three different lengths for extra seating space, the clean, simple lines of the Angled-Leg Expandable Table make it versatile for everyday dining and serious entertaining. 42"sq. x 30"h; two drop-in leaves expand to 66" and 90"w. Chocolate-stained solid wood legs and engineered wood top. Unexpanded comfortably seats up to 6. Expanded to 90" comfortably seats up to 10. Assembly required. Wipe clean. Imported. Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- $599 Retro appeal. The Addison Round Side Table features a rich chocolate finish atop an antique brass metal base. Its smooth hand planed surface provides a handsome backdrop for books, vases, and decorative items. 22"diam. x 18"h. Poplar wood body in a Chocolate-stained finish. Iron base in Antique Brass finish. Made in Honduras. Online/catalog only.
- $699 Room to grow. Bring the beauty of mid-century design to the dining room with the Parker Expandable Dining Table, which adjusts depending on your headcount. Beveled edges on the tabletop and shapely solid wood legs speak to its elegant craftsmanship. Made from FSC-certified wood. Learn more about FSC. Solid eucalyptus wood base; walnut veneer. Acorn-stained finish. Imported. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener. Select items are online/catalog only.
- $399 Bring the beauty of mid-century design to the dining room. The compact size of the Parker Mid-Century Round Bistro Table sets the tone for cozy, intimate meals. Its American walnut veneer highlights the rich grain and complements the modern silhouette. 32"diam. x 30"h. FSC-certified solid eucalyptus wood base; walnut veneer top. More about FSC. Acorn-stained finish. Imported. Online/catalog only. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- $499 Bring the beauty of mid-century design to the dining room. The compact size of the bistro-style Parker Mid-Century Round Dining Table sets the tone for cozy, intimate meals with friends and loved ones. Its American walnut veneer highlights the rich grain and complements the modern silhouette. 44"diam x 30.25"h. FSC-certified solid eucalyptus wood base; walnut veneer top. More about FSC. Acorn-stained finish. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- $599 Clean lines, perfect proportions. Part of our popular Parsons collection, the Parsons Dining Table's square legs are the same thickness as its top, an exacting equation of modern design. Using a smooth gliding system, this versatile table expands easily when you need an extra spot (or two). Solid wood; engineered wood. Chocolate-stained oak veneer. Expands on a smooth gliding system. Imported. Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.