Steel Dining Chair
- Bent Metal Dining Chair , Gunmetal reg. price $199 – $796 sale $149.99 – $796 Ahead of the curve. Add an industrial edge to your dining room with the Bent Metal Chair. With its slim steel frame, rounded seat edge and lightly curved back rest, it's a fresh take on traditional dining seating. 16.5"w x 21.5"d x 33"h. Bent steel frame. Imported. Select styles are online/catalog only.
- Xavier Dining Chair, White reg. price $199 – $796 sale $149.99 – $796 Steel this look. Raw metal and welding marks give the Xavier Dining Chair its authentically industrial feelnot to mention a textural contrast to its solid mango wood seat. If youre after a more streamlined style, the powder-coated white finish version is just the thing. 20"w x 18.3"d x 34"h. Available in either Raw Steel or White. Raw Steel: solid mango wood seat on raw steel frame. White: powder-coated steel in White. Fully assembled. Wipe clean.
- Mid-Century Outdoor Dining Chair, Auburn reg. price $199 special $159 Outdoor dining gets an upgrade. With its richly-grained wood, angled legs and slanted back, the Mid-Century Outdoor Dining Chair spreads 50s and 60s style to your deck or patio. 18.9"w x 23"d x 32"h. FSC-certified solid mahogany wood in Auburn finish. The FSC promotes responsible forest management. Learn more. Stainless steel hardware. Coordinating cushion and outdoor cover available (sold separately). Made in Indonesia. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- Mast Dining Set- Bistro Table + 2 Chairs, Cross-Over Pattern, Ink Blue/White reg. price $597 special $492 A little bit preppy, a little bit nautical, the Mast Bistro Dining Set is made for warm-weather brunches and dinners on the deck, patio or balcony. It comes with two patterned seats, woven from all-weather wicker. Table: Powder-coated metal; etching along table edge. Chairs: Powder-coated steel frame; handwoven all-weather wicker in crossover pattern. Set includes Table + two Chairs. Made in Indonesia. Online/catalog only.
- Mid-Century Outdoor Dining Chair, Teak reg. price $349 special $296 Outdoor dining gets an upgrade. With its richly-grained wood, angled legs and slanted back, the Mid-Century Dining Chair spreads 50s and 60s style to your deck or patio. Teak is naturally moisture resistant and develops a beautiful silvery patina as it's exposed to sun and rain. 19"w x 23"d x 32"h. Solid grade A teak. Smooth sanded finish; natural teak develops a patina with weather exposure. Stainless steel hardware. Coordinating cushion and outdoor cover available (sold separately). Made in Indonesia.
- Rustic Dining Chair, Acacia $199 – $796 Modern rustic. Based on old schoolhouse seats and crafted from solid wood and raw steel, the minimalist Rustic Chair owes its good looks to the rich grain and warm, inviting color of acacia wood. Solid acacia wood with metal frame. 17"w x 20.5"d x 33.5"h. Fully assembled. Wipe clean. Imported. Sets are online/catalog only.