Steel Wipe Clean Furniture
- Rustic Kitchen Square Table, Acacia $399 Pure and simple. The stainless-steel surface of the Rustic Kitchen Square Table pays homage to zinc-topped counters from Parisian bistros, while sturdy legs in acacia wood warm things up. Sized to fit in tight spaces, it's the perfect table for two to four. 30"sq. x 30"h. Solid acacia wood frame. Stainless steel top. Seats 2 to 4. Assembly required. Wipe clean. Imported.
- Box Frame Nesting Tables, Whitewash $249 special $199 Dynamic duo. A smart multifunctional solution for small spaces, both Box Frame Nesting Tables are subtly one of a kind, thanks to natural color variations in the solid mango wood tops. Scatter the set around a room, or tuck the small table under the larger one until you need it. Solid mango wood top with whitewash finish. Steel frame. Set of 2. Two sizes per set. Minimal assembly required. Wipe clean. Made in India.
- Rustic Dining Chair, Acacia, Set of 4 $199 – $796 Modern rustic. Based on old schoolhouse seats and crafted from solid wood and raw steel, the minimalist Rustic Chair owes its good looks to the rich grain and warm, inviting color of acacia wood. Solid acacia wood with metal frame. 17"w x 20.5"d x 33.5"h. Fully assembled. Wipe clean. Imported. Sets are online/catalog only.
- Hex Side Table, White Marble/Raw Steel $179 special $143 Multi-faceted. With its white marble top, raw steel base and hexagonal shape, the Hex Side Table can be used as more than just a sidekick to a sofa. Place a few side by side to use as a coffee table in a larger honeycomb arrangement. White honed marble top. Raw steel base; clear powder-coated finish. 15.5"w x 18"d x 18"h. Minimal assembly required. Wipe clean. Imported.
- Rustic Bar, Acacia $599 What a steel. The stainless-steel surface of our Rustic Kitchen Island pays homage to zinc-topped counters from Parisian bistros, while sturdy legs in acacia wood warm things up. It's just as ideal for slicing and dicing as it is for mixing and mingling. 48"w x 32"d x 38"h. Solid acacia wood frame; steel top. Single shelf for added storage and display. Seats 4 to 6. Minimal assembly. Wipe clean. Imported. Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Xavier Dining Chair, Raw Steel/Burnt Wax $199 – $796 Steel this look. Raw metal and welding marks give the Xavier Dining Chair its authentically industrial feelnot to mention a textural contrast to its solid mango wood seat. If youre after a more streamlined style, the powder-coated white finish version is just the thing. 20"w x 18.3"d x 34"h. Available in either Raw Steel or White. Raw Steel: solid mango wood seat on raw steel frame. White: powder-coated steel in White. Fully assembled. Wipe clean.
- Rustic Kitchen Prep Counter, Acacia $399 Hello, handsome. Our new Rustic Kitchen Prep Counter adds instant surface space and storage to any kitchen. The stainless-steel top pays homage to zinc counters from Parisian bistros, while sturdy legs in acacia wood warm things up. Solid acacia wood frame. Stainless steel top. 30"w x 14.5"d x 38"h. Assembly required. Wipe clean. Imported. Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.