Sturdy Kitchen Equipment
- Schmidt Brothers Titanium Cutlery, Pairing Knife $9.95 sale $6.99 Strong yet lightweight, titanium coating brings sharp shine to the blade of this 4" Paring Knife from Schmidt Brothers. Featuring a German stainless steel core and a patented curve for extra precision, it also includes wood handles for more control. Exclusive collaboration with Schmidt Brothers. Learn more. 100% titanium-coated German stainless steel; cassia wood handles with Black finish. Sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion. High-polish, precision-sharp blade. Imported.
- Lodge Cast Iron, Grill Pan $28.95 special $23 A great grill. Our pre-seasoned Lodge Cast Iron Grill Pan lets you grill meats, seafood or vegetables with minimal oil. Its sturdy cast iron construction evenly distributes and retains heat, and its raised ridges help remove excess fat from foods. Pre-seasoned cast iron. 10.25"diam. x 1.78"h. Hand wash. Made in the USA.
- Gold Flatware, 1 Place Setting $39 – $140 special $31 – $140 Gold standard. This elegant flatware isn't just for company; the electroplated stainless steel core makes it sturdy enough for everyday use. Each place setting ensures that you have all the right utensils at hand, whatever the occasion. Stainless steel (18/0) with gold electroplate. Available in sets of 1 or 4 place settings. Place setting includes one of each: Salad Fork, Dinner Fork, Dinner Knife, Tablespoon + Teaspoon. Hand wash only. Imported.
- Labeled Kitchen, Storage Canister, White, Small $29
- Lodge Cast Iron, Skillet, 10" $24.95 special $19
- Pear Salt + Pepper Shakers, Set of 2, Bronze $19 special $15
- Schmidt Brothers 3.5" Paring Knife $25 Designed by the New York-based Schmidt Brothers, these open stock knives are all carefully crafted with sculpted acacia wood handles. The patented Schmidt Brothers Curve provides a space for your forefinger to rest and guide the knife for greater control. Exclusive collaboration with Schmidt Brothers. Learn more. Available in various sizes: 8" Bread, 7.5" Santoku, 6" Petit Chef or 3.5" Paring (sold separately). 100% German stainless steel. Acacia wood handles.