Sturdy Kitchen Equipment
- $140 As gold as it gets. Elegant flatware isnt just for holidays. Thanks to a stainless steel core, our Rose Gold Flatware is sturdy enough to be used the rest of the year, too. Pair it with hand-painted plates for an eclectic twist on dining. Plated stainless steel in Rose Gold. Available in sets of 1 or 4 place settings. Place setting includes one of each: Salad Fork, Dinner Fork, Dinner Knife, Tablespoon + Teaspoon. Hand wash only. Imported.
- $25 Strong yet lightweight, titanium coating brings sharp shine to the blade of this 4" Paring Knife from Schmidt Brothers. Featuring a German stainless steel core and a patented curve for extra precision, it also includes wood handles for more control. Exclusive collaboration with Schmidt Brothers. Learn more. 100% titanium-coated German stainless steel; cassia wood handles with Black finish. Sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion. High-polish, precision-sharp blade. Imported.
- $30 sale $19.99 Produced by Bodum, a company known for its Scandinavian design aesthetic, this french press coffeemaker features a sturdy stainless steel body and 10 oz. capacity carafe, with an easy press mechanism that will produce a smooth, full-bodied cup of coffee in just a few minutes. 4.5w x 6.4d x 10h. 10 oz. capacity. Stainless steel. Made in Poland.
- $29 – $104 Gold standard. This elegant flatware isn't just for company; the electroplated stainless steel core makes it sturdy enough for everyday use. Each place setting ensures that you have all the right utensils at hand, whatever the occasion. Stainless steel (18/0) with gold electroplate. Available in sets of 1 or 4 place settings. Place setting includes one of each: Salad Fork, Dinner Fork, Dinner Knife, Tablespoon + Teaspoon. Hand wash only. Imported.
- $28.95 A great grill. Our pre-seasoned Lodge Cast Iron Grill Pan lets you grill meats, seafood or vegetables with minimal oil. Its sturdy cast iron construction evenly distributes and retains heat, and its raised ridges help remove excess fat from foods. Pre-seasoned cast iron. 10.25"diam. x 1.78"h. Hand wash. Made in the USA.
- $9.95 sale $6.99 Designed by the New York-based Schmidt Brothers, these open stock knives are all carefully crafted with sculpted acacia wood handles. The patented Schmidt Brothers Curve provides a space for your forefinger to rest and guide the knife for greater control. Exclusive collaboration with Schmidt Brothers. Learn more. Available in various sizes: 8" Bread, 7.5" Santoku, 6" Petit Chef or 3.5" Paring (sold separately). 100% German stainless steel. Acacia wood handles.