- Steel Facade Side Table $1,499 A mix of acacia and walnut-veneered woods gives the Steel Facade Side table its textured surface and variegated finish. Sitting atop a sturdy blackened metal base, it features an open compartment for displaying decorative objects as well as a steel-plated drawer for added storage. 32"w x 20"d x 26"h. Walnut-veneer engineered wood, acacia wood. Blackened metal base and drawer front. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Design Workshop Metal Top Table, 48"x28" $1,299 – $1,999 Let's table it. Carve out a cozy breakfast nook or a sophisticated perch for cocktails and canapes with the Design Workshop Metal Top Table. Made in the USA, the blackened-steel top and pipe fitting legs create a sturdy, versatile heirloom piece. Metal top made of solid steel milled in South Carolina and Kentucky, with a Blackened finish. Legs and base made of pipe fittings. See Dimensions + Details for full breakdown of styles and sizes. Assembled upon arrival via In-Home Delivery. Wipe clean.
- Marble Oval Coffee Table $499 Smooth and cool with a subtle gleam. We topped an architectural metal base in an antiqued brass finish with a sturdy marble slab to create this sculptural coffee table that sits well with other luxe materials, like silk and velvet. 42"w x 24"d x 18"h. Solid marble top. Metal bottom in an Antiqued Brass finish. Imported.
- Geometric Base Dining Table $1,499 Geometry 101. Angled iron legs provide the sturdy base for the Geometric Base Dining Table. Made from solid acacia wood in a rich dark walnut finish, this bench coordinates with our Geometric Base Dining Bench. 85"w x 39"d x 31"h. Solid acacia wood body in a Dark Walnut finish. Iron base. Online/catalog only. Imported.
- Rustic Kitchen Square Table, Acacia $399 Pure and simple. The stainless-steel surface of the Rustic Kitchen Square Table pays homage to zinc-topped counters from Parisian bistros, while sturdy legs in acacia wood warm things up. Sized to fit in tight spaces, it's the perfect table for two to four. 30"sq. x 30"h. Solid acacia wood frame. Stainless steel top. Seats 2 to 4. Assembly required. Wipe clean. Imported.
- Rustic Kitchen Rectangular Dining Table $699 Hello, handsome. The Rustic Dining Table's stainless-steel surface pays homage to zinc-topped counters from Parisian bistros, while sturdy legs in acacia wood warm things up. Sized for family meals or small dinner parties, it's a versatile addition to the kitchen or dining room. 66"w x 36"d x 30"h. Solid acacia wood frame. Stainless steel top. Seats 4 to 6. Assembly required. Wipe clean. Imported. Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.