- Rustic Kitchen Square Table, Acacia $399 Pure and simple. The stainless-steel surface of the Rustic Kitchen Square Table pays homage to zinc-topped counters from Parisian bistros, while sturdy legs in acacia wood warm things up. Sized to fit in tight spaces, it's the perfect table for two to four. 30"sq. x 30"h. Solid acacia wood frame. Stainless steel top. Seats 2 to 4. Assembly required. Wipe clean. Imported.
- Shadow Box Coffee Table $1,049
- Steel Facade Side Table $1,499 A mix of acacia and walnut-veneered woods gives the Steel Facade Side table its textured surface and variegated finish. Sitting atop a sturdy blackened metal base, it features an open compartment for displaying decorative objects as well as a steel-plated drawer for added storage. 32"w x 20"d x 26"h. Walnut-veneer engineered wood, acacia wood. Blackened metal base and drawer front. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Marble Oval Coffee Table $599 Smooth and cool with a subtle gleam. We topped an architectural metal base in an antiqued brass finish with a sturdy marble slab to create this sculptural coffee table that sits well with other luxe materials, like silk and velvet. 42"w x 24"d x 18"h. Solid marble top. Metal bottom in an Antiqued Brass finish. Imported.
- Industrial Dining Table, 72", Rectangle, Saal Wood/Steel reg. price $899 sale $649.99 Handsome and hardworking. Set on sturdy steel legs, the Industrial Dining Table has a richly grained top made of solid saal wood. The woods distinctive grain differs from table to table, with natural nicks and knots that add to its character. Natural saal wood top with oiled finish. Steel frame and legs. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Geometric Base Dining Table $1,499 Geometry 101. Angled iron legs provide the sturdy base for the Geometric Base Dining Table. Made from solid acacia wood in a rich dark walnut finish, this bench coordinates with our Geometric Base Dining Bench. 85"w x 39"d x 31"h. Solid acacia wood body in a Dark Walnut finish. Iron base. Online/catalog only. Imported.