- Holstee Poster, Food Rules, 12"x16", Reclaim Frame reg. price $199 special $159 Timeless values. This design was originally a WWI-era poster released by the U.S. Food Administration, but its focus on mindful consumption is just as relevant today. It was reprinted using high-quality ink on extra thick cotton paper by Holstee, a New York-based design studio. 12"w x 16"l. Created by Holstee. Letterpress printed with Pantone Black and Pantone 172 inks on Reich Savoy Natural White extra thick cotton paper. Handcrafted, glass-free frame.
- Parsons Wall Clock, Herringbone In Natural/Gray $99 Timeless timekeeper. This battery-operated wall clock reinterprets the clean lines and simple detailing of the original iconic Parsons design. Available in three luxe finishes, including Herringbone, it livens up any room. 12"sq. Solid mango wood in Gray Herringbone. Takes 1 AA battery (sold separately). Made in India.
- Mid Century Storage Mirror $499 Reflect on this. Full length and freestanding, the Mid-Century Storage Mirror yields a full-body view, with two drawers for hiding odds and ends. Its crafted from FSC-certified wood, adding modern-day sustainability to its timeless style. 19"w x 15.5"d x 72.25"h. FSC-certified solid eucalyptus wood base, acacia wood veneer body; Acorn-stained finish. The FSC promotes responsible forest management. Learn more. Mirrored glass. Made in Vietnam. Online/catalog only.
- Carla Peters Looped Circle Rug, 9'x12', Oatmeal reg. price $129 – $699 sale $64.99 – $349.99 Handcrafted with a hint of print. To make this rug, skilled Craftmark-certified artisans in India individually hand-knot lush woolen yarn into a flat-weave texture as the rug is woven. A timeless pattern with personality, our Looped Circle Rug is a result of our collaboration with Dutch artist Carla Peters. Created in collaboration with Carla Peters. Learn more. Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more. 89% wool, 11% cotton in Oatmeal. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Made in India.
- Key Wool Dhurrie, 2'x3', Platinum reg. price $59 sale $34.99 Nod to neoclassical. Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans in India, the Key Wool Dhurrie features a classic geometric pattern of precise turns and angles. The timeless design adds visual texture to any living space. 82.5% wool, 17.5% cotton in Platinum. Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more. Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Made in India. Select sizes online/catalog only.
- Cotton Canvas Key Curtain, 48"x63", Flax reg. price $29 – $39 sale $24.99 – $32.99 Nod to neoclassical. Our Cotton Canvas Ikat Key Curtain features a classic geometric pattern of precise turns and angles. The timeless design adds visual texture to any window. 100% cotton canvas in Flax. Various lengths, all sizes 48w. Dual pole pocket and hidden tab treatment. Coordinates with west elms window hardware (sold separately). Imported. Each panel sold separately. Select lengths online/catalog only.