Veneer Kitchen Table
- Mid-Century Round Dining Table, 44", Walnut $599 Bring the beauty of 1950s and '60s design to the dining room. The compact size of the bistro-style Mid-Century Round Dining Table sets the tone for cozy, intimate meals with friends and loved ones. 44"diam. x 30.25"h. FSC-certified solid eucalyptus wood base; walnut veneer top. More about FSC. Imported. Online/catalog only. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- Industrial Oak + Steel Dining Table 68", Waxed Industrial Oak/Hot Rolled Steel $1,199 – $1,299 sale $699.99 – $849.99 Our Industrial Oak + Steel Dining Tables are rusticwith an industrial twist. The thick slab of oak veneer has hot-rolled steel edges and sits on modern, matching steel base. Pick the length that fits your space best. Solid oak veneer and engineered wood top. Hot rolled steel edges and legs. Imported.
- Parsons Dining Table, 60" x 36", White $499 Designed for dining. Part of our popular Parsons Collection, the Parsons Dining Table's square legs are the same thickness as its top, an exacting equation of modern design. This simple, sophisticated and highly versatile table works with your style, whether you're a modernist, a traditionalist or somewhere in between. 60"w x 36"d x 30"h. Engineered wood with stained veneer or lacquered finish. Comfortably seats up to 6. Imported. Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Michael Robbins Dining Table, Walnut $999 Artist and woodworker Michael Robbins is a seventh generation native of Upstate New York. At his studio in the Hudson Valleya former garment factoryhe designed this craftsman-inspired dining table just for us. Its sawhorse legs and floating metal connectors combine with a knotty oak top, seating up to six. Created in collaboration with Michael Robbins. Learn more. 72"w x 36"d x 30"h. Oak veneer tabletop. Solid wood base in a Walnut finish. Antique Brass-finished metal hardware. Online/catalog only.
- Mid-Century Expandable Dining Table, Natural Oak, Small $599 – $799 Room to grow. Bring the beauty of beveled edges, shapely solid wood legs and mid-century design to the dining room with this expandable dining table. Expandable to fit the whole family, it comfortably seats up to eight or ten. Made from FSC-certified wood. Learn more about FSC. Solid eucalyptus wood base. Available in a Walnut veneer, Natural Oak finish or White lacquer finish. Imported. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- Parsons Dining Table, 32"Sq, Chocolate-Stained Veneer $349 sale $229.99 Hip to be square. Simple and sophisticated, the Parsons Square Dining Table's square legs are the same thickness as its top, an exacting equation of modern design. Designed to seat up to four people, it's suitable for rooms of all sizes, not to mention breakfast nooks and small apartments. 32"sq. x 30"h. Engineered wood with stained veneer or lacquered finish. Comfortably seats up to 4. Imported. Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.