Versatile Dining Table
- Rustic Kitchen Rectangular Dining Table $699 Hello, handsome. The Rustic Dining Table's stainless-steel surface pays homage to zinc-topped counters from Parisian bistros, while sturdy legs in acacia wood warm things up. Sized for family meals or small dinner parties, it's a versatile addition to the kitchen or dining room. 66"w x 36"d x 30"h. Solid acacia wood frame. Stainless steel top. Seats 4 to 6. Assembly required. Wipe clean. Imported. Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Slab Outdoor 32" Bistro Dining Table $599 Crafted from lava stone atop an iron base, the Slab Side Tables versatile surface is equally at home indoors or outdoors. Its simple design and durable frame make it the ideal backdrop for drinks and candles on an outdoor patio. 32"diam. x 30"h. 80% lava stone, 20% resin. Online/catalog only. Imported.
- Rustic Round Countr Tbl Mg/Irn, Mngo/Irn $499 Laid back kitchen dining. Made of solid mango wood lofted on airy steel legs, the Rustic Round Counter Table provides a versatile spot to prepare food, dine and socialize. With space for up to four barstools, it exudes casual charm. 36"diam x 36"h. Solid mango wood top; steel frame in an Iron finish. Made in India. Online/catalog only.
- Angled-Leg Expandable Table with Drop Leaf (42"-66"-90"), Chocolate $699 A new angle on dining. Expandable to three different lengths for extra seating space, the clean, simple lines of the Angled-Leg Expandable Table make it versatile for everyday dining and serious entertaining. 42"sq. x 30"h; two drop-in leaves expand to 66" and 90"w. Chocolate-stained solid wood legs and engineered wood top. Unexpanded comfortably seats up to 6. Expanded to 90" comfortably seats up to 10. Imported.
- Design Workshop Metal Top Table, 48"x28" $1,299 – $1,999 Let's table it. Carve out a cozy breakfast nook or a sophisticated perch for cocktails and canapes with the Design Workshop Metal Top Table. Made in the USA, the blackened-steel top and pipe fitting legs create a sturdy, versatile heirloom piece. Metal top made of solid steel milled in South Carolina and Kentucky, with a Blackened finish. Legs and base made of pipe fittings. See Dimensions + Details for full breakdown of styles and sizes. Assembled upon arrival via In-Home Delivery. Wipe clean.
- Bleached Pine Work Table $549 special $466 Crafted from reclaimed pine taken from door jams and old building beams, the Bleached Pine Work Table shows the knots and natural imperfections that make each piece subtly one-of-a-kind. Finished with a clear, matte lacquer, it's a simple yet versatile piece that works equally as well in a home office as it does in a hallway or a dining room. 55"w x 24"d x 31"h. Bleached, reclaimed pine and iron. Imported. Online/catalog only.