Vintage Kitchen Equipment
- Midcentury Cocktail Shaker, Metal + Wood $29
- Enamel Bakeware, Loaf Pan $19 Stay in shape. The Enamelware Loaf Pan makes perfect breads and mini cakes. The steel with porcelain-enamel finish pan is shatterproof, retains heat and is naturally nonstick. Its oven-to-table good looks have a vintage feel. Steel with naturally nonstick porcelain-enamel finish. 9"w x 5"d x 2.5"h. Dishwasher safe. Imported.
- Vintage Stemware, Set of 4, Coupe $32
- Enamelware Dinnerware, Black, Dinner Plates, Set of 4 $24 – $40 Designed to delight. Our Enamelware Dinnerware is simple and beautiful, with a nod to vintage style. Its steel with porcelain-enamel finish is also shatterproofideal around kids and klutzes. Dishwasher safe. Steel with porcelain enamel finish. White with black rim. Set of 4. Dishwasher safe; do not microwave. Imported.
- Essential Stainless Steel Cookware, 11" Fry Pan $44 sale $24.99 Now we're cooking. This induction-based Essential Stainless Steel Cookware Collection features a bonded base and hollow handles that release heat so they're not too hot to move. With a rounded, vintage-inspired silhouette and mirror-bright finish, this collection sets a new standard for stainless. Created with designer Aaron Probyn exclusively for west elm. Learn more. Stainless steel interior and exterior; aluminum base layer sandwiched between ensures even heating.
- Midcentury Coasters, Set of 4, Metal + Wood $39