Walnut Dining Table
- Mid-Century Round Dining Table, 44", Walnut $599 Bring the beauty of 1950s and '60s design to the dining room. The compact size of the bistro-style Mid-Century Round Dining Table sets the tone for cozy, intimate meals with friends and loved ones. 44"diam. x 30.25"h. FSC-certified solid eucalyptus wood base; walnut veneer top. More about FSC. Imported. Online/catalog only. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- Live Edge Wood 82" Table $1,899 – $1,999 Made from solid acacia wood and iron, our Live Edge Wood Dining Table is hand-sanded, finished and sealed with lacquer to preserve its raw edge and rustic wood grain. Thanks to natural variations, each one is subtly one of a kind. Acacia wood top in a Light Walnut finish. Iron base in a Nickel finish. Due to the natural edge, variations in size are expected. Made in India. Online/catalog only.
- Geometric Base Dining Table $1,499 Geometry 101. Angled iron legs provide the sturdy base for the Geometric Base Dining Table. Made from solid acacia wood in a rich dark walnut finish, this bench coordinates with our Geometric Base Dining Bench. 85"w x 39"d x 31"h. Solid acacia wood body in a Dark Walnut finish. Iron base. Online/catalog only. Imported.
- Staggered Wood Dining Table, Walnut $1,699 special $1,299 Rustic and refined. Crafted from a mix reclaimed wood and walnut-finished black cedar, each Staggered Wood Dining Table is subtly one of a kind. Its smooth walnut-finished top features offset reclaimed wood along the edge, which is left unstained to highlight its naturally variegated color and texture. 76w x 36d x 30h. Black cedar wood top in a Walnut finish and sealed with a water-based lacquer; Reclaimed wood edges. Metal base. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Addison Round Dining Table $1,699
- Jensen Table, Glass/Walnut $599
- Tripod Table, Walnut $199 – $249 Breakfast for twoor three? The Tripod Table is the classic bistro table, reimagined in a clean-lined, contemporary way. It's a stylish small-space solution, not only in the kitchen but in an entryway, alongside a sofa or chair or as a bedside table. 30"diam. x 30"h. Solid wood legs; engineered wood body. Comfortably seats up to 3. Imported.
- Mid-Century Expandable Dining Table, Natural Oak, Small $599 – $799 Room to grow. Bring the beauty of beveled edges, shapely solid wood legs and mid-century design to the dining room with this expandable dining table. Expandable to fit the whole family, it comfortably seats up to eight or ten. Made from FSC-certified wood. Learn more about FSC. Solid eucalyptus wood base. Available in a Walnut veneer, Natural Oak finish or White lacquer finish. Imported. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- Michael Robbins Dining Table, Walnut $999 special $699 Artist and woodworker Michael Robbins is a seventh generation native of Upstate New York. At his studio in the Hudson Valleya former garment factoryhe designed this craftsman-inspired dining table just for us. Its sawhorse legs and floating metal connectors combine with a knotty oak top, seating up to six. Created in collaboration with Michael Robbins. Learn more. 72"w x 36"d x 30"h. Oak veneer tabletop. Solid wood base in a Walnut finish. Antique Brass-finished metal hardware. Online/catalog only.