White Ceramic Dinnerware
- Textured Mug, Set of 4, White Dots $32 sale $10.99 – $32
- Judy Jackson Berry Bowl, Small, White $30 – $50 New York-based artist Judy Jackson is inspired by simple, functional shapes. She hand throws, glazes and fires each of her ceramic berry bowls, giving them a handmade yet modern feel. Created by Judy Jackson Stoneware. Small: 5diam. x 3h; Large: 7diam. x 4h. White stoneware, handmade matte glaze. Sold individually. Dishwasher and oven safe. Designed and made in New York, NY.
- Kyocera Ceramic Cutlery, Set of 2 $60
- Organic Shaped Crackle Salad Plate, Individual, Gray $8 – $32
- Fishs Eddy Gilded Napkin Rings, Set of 4, Black/Gold $32 Fishs Eddy is a New York City store famous for its vintage kitchenware and quirky collectibles. We worked together to bring you these ceramic napkin rings painted in retro white, gold and black. Created in collaboration with Fishs Eddy. Learn more. 1.8"diam. x 1.8"h. Painted ceramic. Set of 4 (mixed patterns). Imported.
- Organic Shaped Crackled Dinner Plate, Ivory/Blue $8 – $12