White Ceramic Dinnerware
- Textured Mug, Set of 4, White Dots $32 sale $11.99 – $32
- La Casa Bird Bowl, White $15 sale $10.99 Clay culture. These colorful Bird Bowls are handcrafted by artisans in Guatemalas western highlands, an area known for its majolica and glazeware. Made from locally sourced clay, each piece is thrown, sculpted and glazed by hand. 5.1"diam. x 2.3"h. Hand-thrown and glazed ceramic. Each piece is one of a kind. Made in Guatemala.
- Rocking Bird Salt + Pepper Shakers, White $24
- Kyocera Ceramic Cutlery, Set of 2 $60
- Fishs Eddy Platter, Lobster Destiny $32 sale $21.99
- Fishs Eddy Gilded Napkin Rings, Set of 4, Black/Gold $32 Fishs Eddy is a New York City store famous for its vintage kitchenware and quirky collectibles. We worked together to bring you these ceramic napkin rings painted in retro white, gold and black. Created in collaboration with Fishs Eddy. Learn more. 1.8"diam. x 1.8"h. Painted ceramic. Set of 4 (mixed patterns). Imported.