White Cotton Towel
- Chunky Stripe Kitchen Towel, Blue/White $14 sale $6.99
- Fort Makers Tea Towel, Peach $14 Fort Makers is a Brooklyn-based artist collective that makes functional and interactive art. Inspired by Indian and Japanese block printing, co-founder and resident painter Naomi Clark designed these dip-dyed and hand-block printed tea towels. Created by Fort Makers. 28"w x 29"l. Dyed cotton in Peach or Navy. White screen-printing ink. Designed and made in Brooklyn, NY.
- Anchor Jacquard Bath Towel $8 – $24
- Animal Grid Tea Towel $9 sale $6.99
- Kitchen Novelty Tea Towels, Dairy, Menu $9 – $24 sale $6.99 – $24
- Brushes Tea Towel $9
- Dune Stripe Hand Towel $8 sale $5.99 In a classic navy and white color palette, these Dune Stripe Hand Towels bring clean, simple style to the bath. Mix them with solids or other stripes for an easy way to refresh the bathroom. 100% cotton. Tasseled fringe. 20"l x 30"w. Machine wash. Imported. This item is monogrammable for an additional $8.50. Learn more.