White Glass Decor
- Newgate Cookhouse Clock, Linen White $100
- Newgate Biscuit Clock, Linen White $49 Inspired by vintage biscuit tins, this alarm clock has a retro feel with it's squared shape, bold numerals and metal hands. Gloss-finished casing eliminates potential glare. 6"w x 2.7"d x 6"h. Glass face; metal base in Linen White. Metal hands; glass lens. Requires one AA battery (not included). Imported.
- Papier Mache Round Mirror, White $299 Handmade in Haiti. As part of our collaboration with Port-au-Prince workshop Caribbean Craft, we worked with artisans in Haiti to create this mirror. Made from recycled materials, it's a light and airy addition to any room. 36"diam. x 4"d. Papier-mache-wrapped engineered wood, mirrored glass. Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece. Hanging hardware included. Online/catalog only. Made in Haiti.
- Peruvian Handmade Mirror, White, Circle $34 – $149 Mirror, mirror. These Peruvian Artisan Mirrors were handcrafted in Peru using a centuries-old technique once used to carve religious sculptures. Made from FSC-certified Amazonian timber wood and painted in a non-toxic finish, they instantly dress up any wall space. Engineered wood frames in Gold or White. Hand-carved by Peruvian artisans. Mirrored glass. Made in Peru.
- Honey Jar Scented Candle, Honey Nectarine, Black/White Dashes $16 Poured in glass honey jars, these candles smell as great as they look. Each scent's lid is covered with a different black-and-white patterned fabric and tied off with a red band, resulting in the perfect pre-wrapped gift. 6.7 oz. Scented wax. Glass holder. Scents: Honey Nectarine, Clover Honey, Golden Honeycomb and Honey Tobacco. Made in the USA.