Wine Kitchen Equipment
- $19 sale $9.99
- $50 special $40
- $39 Minimalist style for your favorite vintages. In smooth white lacquer, this simple rack can hold six bottles of wine in two horizontal rows of three, or, sitting on its short side to fit into more slender spaces, three vertical rows of two. Engineered wood with white lacquered finish. Holds up to six bottles of wine. Stackable. 8.5"w x 7"d x 14.5"h. Wipe clean. Imported.
- $32 Pass the glass. These Recycled Wine Punt Glasses are made from the bottom halves of wine bottles. The indentation, or punt, is said to give bottles their structural integrity and help them stack during the fermenting process. It also gives these glasses an authentic rustic feel. Recycled glass. 16 fluid oz. Set of 4. Dishwasher safe.
- $59 Drink up. This Wood + Felt Bottle Holder is made from hickory wood with a teak oil finish that makes its deep, rich grains particularly pronounced. Thick piano felt holds your best cabernets and pinot grigios in place. A handsome addition to any room. Hickory wood; piano felt. 19"w x 1.25"d x 5.75"h. Wipe clean. Each holds 3 bottles. Made in the USA.
- $70 special $56 Beautifully useful. This Universal Expert Wine Rack horizontally displays 12 bottles of wine with the option to face labels outward, so you dont have to pull them out one by one. The Universal Expert Collection by Sebastian Conran features products that are thoughtfully designed and easy to use. 18.7"w x 3.75"d x 26.4"h. Stainless steel. Imported.
- $32 Sparkle and shine. Clear glass deepens into a dramatic opaque silver in our Metallic Ombre Glassware. Use it to turn even the most everyday drink into a party. Glass. Set of 4. Collection includes: Stemless Flute, Red Wine Glass, White Wine Glass, Stemless Red Wine Glass, Stemless White Wine Glass, Stemless Martini Glass. Imported.