Wine Kitchen Equipment
- $39 Minimalist style for your favorite vintages. In smooth white lacquer, this simple rack can hold six bottles of wine in two horizontal rows of three, or, sitting on its short side to fit into more slender spaces, three vertical rows of two. Engineered wood with white lacquered finish. Holds up to six bottles of wine. Stackable. 8.5"w x 7"d x 14.5"h. Wipe clean. Imported.
- $99 sale $59.99
- $129 sale $79.99
- $48 Crystal clear. Our Electra Glassware set by Bormioli Rocco has a brilliant shine and clarity thats similar to crystal, but its lighter and more practical to use; in fact, these glasses are highly resistant to wear and dishwashing. Durable glass. Highly resistant to breakage, chipping and dishwashing wear. Set of 6. Dishwasher safe. Made in Italy. This item is monogrammable for an additional $7. Learn more.
- $32 sale $19.99 – $32 Sparkle and shine. Clear glass deepens into a dramatic opaque silver in our Metallic Ombre Glassware. Use it to turn even the most everyday drink into a party. Glass. Set of 4. Collection includes: Stemless Flute, Red Wine Glass, White Wine Glass, Stemless Red Wine Glass, Stemless White Wine Glass, Stemless Martini Glass. Imported.
- $18 – $30 A glass act. Crafted in Spain of tempered glass, our Bodega Glassware by Bormioli Rocco has a simple, clean design that works well for the everyday and, with its great wine bar look, is perfect for entertaining. Tempered glass for increased durability. Highly resistant to breakage, chipping and dishwashing wear. Set of 12. Dishwasher safe. Made in Spain.
- $299 sale $249.99 Artisan serveware. Sculpted from the reclaimed wood of oak wine casks, our Provence Cheese Platter brings rustic charm to entertaining. Its hand-forged iron handles, lustered finish and generous 22-inch round design make it simple to serve up a spread for every occasion. 22"diam. x 4"h. Oak with hand-forged iron hardware; wax finish. Imported. See the full west elm market collection.