Wood Bar Stool
- Hewn Wood Stool $299 – $329
- Cafe Counter Stool, Oregano $99 – $198 Special $79 – $158
- Hairpin Counter Stool, Set of 2, Chestnut/Blackened Metal $378
- Peppermill Counter Stool, Charcoal $169 – $358 Special $135 – $286
- Cafe Counter Stool, White $99 – $238 Special $79 – $190
- Cafe Counter Stool, Frost Gray $99 – $238 Special $79 – $190
- Cafe Counter Stool, Black $99 – $238 Special $79 – $190
Adjustable Industrial Stool With Back, Natural/Raw Steel
Industrial revolution. With its solid wood swivel-seat and steel legs, the Adjustable Industrial Stool brings stripped-down, elemental style to kitchen islands, bars and counters. Its raw good looks work well in any setting, whether traditional or modern. 18"diam. x 34.25"-39.25"h. Solid wood seat and back; steel frame. Fully welded construction. Do not use seat fully extended. Use stopper on hardware to reduce risk of injury. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Adjustable Industrial Stool, Natural/Raw Steel $199
Bentwood Bar Stool, Obsidian Leather/Walnut
Straight out of a 1960s cocktail party, the Bentwood Bar + Counter Stools are covered in warm walnut veneer and soft leather upholstery. Their curved bentwood backs provide stylish support at the home bar, kitchen island or tall dining table. Solid wood legs and bentwood back with a Walnut veneer. Covered in top-grain leather in Nero. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Tailored Bar Stool, Linen Weave, Platinum $299 – $359
Curved Bar Stool, Elephant Leather
Everyday glamour made easy. A sweeping, curved silhouette adds a hint of sophistication to the classic lines and tailored upholstery of the Curved Leather Bar + Counter Stool, which comes covered in smooth, soft top-grain leather. Solid wood legs with Chocolate-stained finish. Top-grain leather upholstery. Padded sloped arms. Imported.
- Dane Bar Stool, Tweed, Asphalt $349 – $718
- Casey Dzierlenga 3 Leg Bar Stool, Oak $199 – $398
John Vogel Bar Stool, Acorn/Charcoal
Shaped and sculpted. These stools are the result of our collaboration with South African furniture designer John Vogel, known for his signature, webbed seats. To translate his detailed process into the final product, we worked with artisans in China who hand-weave each seat. Created in collaboration with John Vogel. Learn more. Solid wood frame. Turned-leg detailing; rounded backrest. Hand-woven synthetic seat. Imported. Select items are online/catalog only.
- Rustic Barstool, Acacia $189 – $398