Wood Bistro Table
- Jardine Folding Bistro Table, Driftwood $198 – $396 Drift away. The Jardine Bistro Table is made of FSC-certified wood and has a rugged, driftwood-inspired finish that feels cured by sun and salty air. Foldable and weather-resistant, it seats up to 3 and stows away easily when not in use. FSC-certified tropical mixed hardwood in a Driftwood finish. The FSC promotes responsible forest management. Learn more. Weather-resistant. Imported. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- Mid-Century Bistro Table, Walnut $399 Bring the beauty of 1950s and '60s design to the dining room. The compact size of the Mid-Century Round Bistro Table sets the tone for cozy, intimate meals. Its American walnut veneer highlights the rich grain and complements the modern silhouette. 32"diam. x 30"h. FSC-certified solid eucalyptus wood base; walnut veneer top. More about FSC. Acorn-stained finish. Imported. Online/catalog only. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- Reeve Mid-Century Bistro Table, Marble/Pecan $699 sale $549.99 Set in stone. With its solid marble top and pecan-stained solid wood base, the Reeve Bistro Table's compact size works for a breakfast nook or date night dinner. Brass-capped feet give it a finished feel. 32''diam. x 31''h. Marble top. Solid wood legs with Pecan finish. Brass-finished ferrules. Imported.
- Round Adjustable Bistro Table $399 Industrial form, modern function. Our Round Adjustable Bistro Table combines a rustic sheesham wood top with a powder-coated steel base. Versatile and simple to use, it can adjust from dining to counter height just lift and screw in its antique-brass finished adjustment knob. 30"diam. x 28"-36"h. Sheesham wood top. Antique Brass-finished iron base; adjusts with screw-in pin. Coordinates with the Rustic Chair and Counter Stool or the Hairpin Chair. Imported. Online/catalog only.
- Tripod Table, White Lacquer $199 Breakfast for twoor three? The Tripod Table is the classic bistro table, reimagined in a clean-lined, contemporary way. It's a stylish small-space solution, not only in the kitchen but in an entryway, alongside a sofa or chair or as a bedside table. 30"diam. x 30"h. Solid wood legs; engineered wood body. Comfortably seats up to 3. Imported.
- Mid-Century Round Dining Table, 44", Walnut $599 Bring the beauty of 1950s and '60s design to the dining room. The compact size of the bistro-style Mid-Century Round Dining Table sets the tone for cozy, intimate meals with friends and loved ones. 44"diam. x 30.25"h. FSC-certified solid eucalyptus wood base; walnut veneer top. More about FSC. Imported. Online/catalog only. See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.