Wood Geometric Decor
- WE Print Collection, Brooklyn Bridge $149
- White Washed Wood Wall Art $349 – $1,299
- Framed Beaded Wall Art, Triangle, Gold $199 – $739 Hand-beaded by artisans in India using mother of pearl and glass beads, our Framed Beaded Wall Arts texture and metallic geometric designs look beautiful displayed individually or as an assorted set. 18.25"sq. x 2.5"d. Glass and mother of pearl beads, fabric. Wood frame. Sold individually, as a set of 2 or as a set of 4. Made in India.
- Parsons Octagonal Mirror, Gray Herringbone $349 Reflect on a classic. Our popular herringbone-patterned Parsons Mirror gets a geometric update. It reinterprets the original iconic Parsons design with a new octagon-shaped frame that brings dimension and texture to a room. Due to the natural variation in the bone materials used, no two mirrors are alike. 30"diam. x 3"d. Solid wood frame; bone inlay. Mirrored glass. Each mirror is one of a kind. Imported.
- Framed Handmade Paper Wall Art, Gray Star $349
- Framed Triangles Wool Kilim Rug, 9'x12', Midnight $59 – $849 Almost quilt-like, our intricate Framed Triangles Wool Kilim Rug is handwoven by Indian artisans using heathered wools. Its geometric design pairs well with warmer woods and mid-century silhouettes. 78% wool, 22% cotton in Midnight. Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more. Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted.
- Matrix Wool Kilim Rug, Horseradish, 5'x8' $349 sale $199.99 This is the one. Mid-century inspired, the Matrix Wool Kilim is handwoven with space-dyed yarn. In warm horseradish palette, its oversized geometric pattern brings a dramatic feel to a room and pairs well with warm woods and rich leather finishes. It's made in a Fair Trade Certified facility, meaning that each rug purchased directly improves the life of the artisan who makes it. 80% wool, 20% cotton in Horseradish. Handcrafted by Craftmark-certified artisans in a Fair Trade Certified facility.