Wool Geometric Decor
- Woven Geo Basket, Diamonds, Natural $69 – $79 A total room brightener, these geometric-patterned baskets were handwoven by skilled Indian artisans whose technique has been certified by the non-profit organization Craftmark. 14diam. x 14h. Wool, cotton and lurex in Natural.Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece. Made in India.
- Spray Dyed Geo Wool Rug, 9'x12', Indigo $169 – $999 Made of 100% hand-tufted, cut pile wool, our Geo Tufted Wool Rug gets its unique mottled appearance from a special dyeing process that gives the modern geometric pattern a soft, subtle look. It's made in a Fair Trade Certified facility, meaning that each rug purchased directly improves the life of the artisan who makes it. 100% wool in Indigo. Hand tufted by Craftmark-certified artisans. Each rug is one of a kind and will vary in depth of color. Made in a Fair Trade Certified facility.
- Dotted Triangles Wool Rug, Blue Lagoon, 6'x9' $169 – $549 sale $49.99 – $169.99 The space between. Hand tufted by Craftmark-certified artisans, the Dotted Triangles Wool Rug features looped threads which are spaced apart to give it its dotted effect. Pops of color and its geometric design makes it a great fit under a modern sofa or dining table. 100% wool in Blue Lagoon. Hand tufted by Craftmark-certified artisans in a Fair Trade Certified facility. Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece. Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time.
- Kuba Wool Rug, Steel, 8'x10' $149 – $699 sale $119.99 – $549.99 Inspired by Congolese Kuba textiles, this hand-tufted, 100% wool rug features a traditional geometric pattern in a soft, neutral palette that works well in a laid-back bedroom or living room. Hand tufted. 100% wool. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time. Made in India. Online/catalog only.
- Metallic Harlequin Rug, 9'x12', Heather Gray/Silver $149 – $899 Handwoven with a geometric motif inspired by traditional shields, our super-soft Harlequin Rug features faux leather metallic accents. The facility where it's made is Fair Trade Certified, and the artisans have chosen to use the premium they earn to fund additional healthcare coverage. 65% handspun wool, 17% cotton, 17% faux leather in Heather Gray/Silver. Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Made in a Fair Trade Certified facility. Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece.
- Framed Triangles Wool Kilim Rug, 9'x12', Midnight $59 – $849 Almost quilt-like, our intricate Framed Triangles Wool Kilim Rug is handwoven by Indian artisans using heathered wools. Its geometric design pairs well with warmer woods and mid-century silhouettes. 78% wool, 22% cotton in Midnight. Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more. Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted.
- Marquis Rug, 9'x12', Natural $149 – $849 Art for the floor. Tufted, looped and cut pile add up to subtle texture and go-anywhere style. Handmade in India from natural, undyed wool, the Marquis Rug's geometric pattern creates an ombr effect in soft, gradated hues. Hand guntufted, looped and cut pile. 100% undyed wool; cotton backing. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide. Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time. Made in India.
- Matrix Wool Kilim Rug, Horseradish, 5'x8' $349 sale $199.99 This is the one. Mid-century inspired, the Matrix Wool Kilim is handwoven with space-dyed yarn. In warm horseradish palette, its oversized geometric pattern brings a dramatic feel to a room and pairs well with warm woods and rich leather finishes. It's made in a Fair Trade Certified facility, meaning that each rug purchased directly improves the life of the artisan who makes it. 80% wool, 20% cotton in Horseradish. Handcrafted by Craftmark-certified artisans in a Fair Trade Certified facility.
- Overlapping Hexagon Wool Rug, 5.6'x8', Flint Gray + Sedona Sage $749 – $2,699 Hand-tufted by Indian artisans, our Overlapping Hexagon Rug gets its sheen from a mix of wool and viscose. Its geometric pattern makes a graphic statement in living rooms, bedrooms and beyond. 70% wool, 30% viscose. Hand tufted. Rug Pad recommended (sold separately). Made in India. Online/catalog only.